Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Fu*k Leafs.
    yeah i can't care about 2 toronto teams
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Raps bench: 42
      Wizards bench: 21

Comment

• Bruins winning too. Great day so far!!
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bebe wasn't nervous at all... which is a shock

Comment

• huge win. I think this takes the pressure off us a lot. I expect us to destroy them next game.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
              Bebe's nickname needs to be the Spanish-League Inquisition. Because nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Between the Boston game and tonight, that's twice Casey's gone to Bebe in absolutely huge situations with lineups nobody's seen before, and both times it's totally confounded the other team.
              I always thought Bebe's nickname should be The Redeemer, but it never caught on. I mean, look at that wingspan...

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                My question here :
                Did we defend Wall well ?
                I thought Wall was initially confused by the coverage on his screen and roll but made some good adjustments as the first quarter wore on. He was good with Morris in spots in the 2-man game but Raps settled down on that eventually.

Comment

• Lowry and DeMar really have to play better though.

Comment

• guys Bebe's nickname is Bebe. Lucas is his real name. But if he would have second nickname it's Long Weeknd
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      I always thought Bebe's nickname should be The Redeemer, but it never caught on. I mean, look at that wingspan...

just needs some face tats and I'm onboard with the nickname
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Fun fact about the Wizards: they've won the first game in 5 of their last six series, that's probably why they were so confident about playing us. Flipside: the Wall-era Wizards have never won a playoff series in which they lost the first game (only one of those, so small sample size).

I think they were thinking they'd come in here and win game one and everything would shift to their favour. Not sure they ever had a plan for being down 0-1 against a confident Raptors team. This is relatively new territory for them, so the pressure definitely shifts hard for them to respond.

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            just needs some face tats and I'm onboard with the nickname
                            Just in case people didn't know, that statue is from Brazil. Bebe sure did redeem us tonight.

Comment

• This Raptors board is saying hi to Paul Pierce.

Comment

• Also, praise to Dan for earning us a Game 1 victory

OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X