Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get out your swiffers because it is going to be Raps in 4.

Timing of Game 1 is perfect - Raps game should end around 8:15 when the puck drops for the Buds in Beantown. Jurassic Park will be hopping for about 5 hours.

Comment

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        OG's off-ball defense isn't that good yet. Doesn't have the awareness or experience.

It's on-ball where he shines. Sticking him on a catch and shoot guy isn't going to do much.
        I might be wrong but to my eye, even his offball D is still a big improvement over CJ’s, who was just floundering around out there on D, offering us zilch. And when his shot’s not on... Yikes.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
          In terms of star power, this is one of the better 1st round series
          Most early matchups have only one team with superstars or balanced matchups of just good teams
          Lowry and DD vs Wall and Beal
          Harden vs Butler and the Canadian guy
          GSW without Curry vs Spurs old guys without Kawhi
          Greek Freak vs guys without Kyrie
          Myles Turner vs Love and LeWhiner
          Brow vs Blazers Lillard vs Holliday
          Heat vs Embiiid/Fultz
          Jazz vs Thunder

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

He'll play Saturday. A bruise isn't keeping a tough underdog like VV out of the first playoff game ....

Comment

Wizards roster notes:

They signed Ty Lawson (lol?) https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-ty-...143545171.html
              He's eligible because he never played in the NBA at all this year. Probably just deep backup.

Mike Scott has entered the concussion protocol.

Otto Porter missed Wednesday's game with a calf strain and it's not clear whether he'll be back for Saturday. If he's out it will be a huge boon for us.

Comment

I was looking to bet on the Wizards to win the series to jinx them.

They were paying 4.5-1 in the morning. Now they are about 6-1 meaning heavy money on the Raptors.

Please Raptors take care of business.

Comment

I love Open Gym.

Comment

I think the first game will be huge. Raptors have to come out strong and dominate in the first game and set the tone for the series. If they win game 1, I can see this ending in 5. If not, it'll be dragged to 7.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Great game so far by MY Boston Bruins! My boy Brad Marchand putting on a show along with Pastrnak! the two best players on the ice and in this series! Leggooo!!

Bruins in 4 baby!!
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Oh Kadri you mf.... That's a suspension.

Comment

4-1!! Let's Go!! beat the shit out of the Laughs!!
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                            Great game so far by MY Boston Bruins! My boy Brad Marchand putting on a show along with Pastrnak! the two best players on the ice and in this series! Leggooo!!

Bruins in 4 baby!!
                            I've got those guys in both my hockey pools and I like money. Go bruins
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I've got those guys in both my hockey pools and I like money. Go bruins
                              You're a Canucks fan right? and you're cheering for the Bruins? lmao
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

5-1!!
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X