Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 2: Washington Wizards 119 - Toronto Raptors 130 (TOR 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with no FVV, Lowry will have to play more minutes. No Powell please
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      with no FVV, Lowry will have to play more minutes. No Powell please
      Dwane keeps Powell more and more lifelines. James Johnson should have taken up the piano
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• and Wall had 10 FT get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

Comment

• Wall scored 35% of his points off free throws in game 1. That ranks as the 7th highest rate for him this season, of his 42 games played.

If he expects to get more foul calls than he usually would in the regular season, is he, like, new to the playoffs?
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• let's go Delon

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              I'm curious if Bebe gets an early look or not. Outside of a couple of really early blocks and when Morris basically pushed Poeltl into position to pick up the charge on Wall, Jakob seemed a bit out of place last game.
              I'd still give Poeltl a long leash to work through things. I really like Bebe being used so rarely and only in critical situations that he just remains really difficult to get adjusted to. Don't give them time in the first half to break down what they need to do differently against him.

Comment

• For two guys who claim they dont make excuses and just have to play better, Wall and Beal sure spent alot of time making excuses in between these two games.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  My theory here is there's a good chance of reaggravating if playing with it below 100%..not worth the risk as our backs aren't against then wall. We need the full Freddy experience going forward
                  On the contrary, If he is ready, give him a try as this will complicate the situation more to Wizards.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                    On the contrary, If he is ready, give him a try as this will complicate the situation more to Wizards.
                    If he was ready, he'd be playing.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

let's go Delon
                      How does Wolstat go from doubtful within a few hours, to being injured for 1 more week?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        How does Wolstat go from doubtful within a few hours, to being injured for 1 more week?
                        just like how I went from Wiz in 6 to Raps in 4 lmao

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Naw, that is 100% about marketable superstars, which the NBA has always been about (but especially since Jordan). Bucks merch is selling because Giannis.

Particularly when you look at overseas sales, basketball fans don't necessarily have a team attachment but they are fans of individual players.
                          Bandwagon fans jump on board (with their hearts or their wallets) what appears to be the next big thing/team/winner/player.
                          It could be because of a superstar on a bad to decent team (think Connor McDavid or Giannis), legacy issues on a terrible team (think LA Lakers) or a talent laden team that looks like it could go all the way (GSW or the Heat a few years ago). If you're a bandwagon fan of a particular team, yes you often gravitate to their best player. Me, I like lunchbox grinders with enough talent to be on the floor.

Comment

• is everyone available tonight?

Comment

let's go Delon
                              With FVV out, it's nice to know that we have good old reliable 'Lowry + Bench' as a time-tested backup plan.

Comment

• "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X