Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 98 - Washington Wizards 106 (TIED 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Brooks refusing to give Satoransky minutes is an underrated great part of this series.
    Satoransky has been crap when he plays.

Comment

• So many fouls this game. This game is such a grind but I'll take an ugly road game.

Comment

• After all that, up 11 we'll take it
        If fans were just reading this thread with no TV, they'd think we were the ones down 11

Comment

• Although Demar is shooting bad, overall he's having a great game. Love the fact he's driving as much as he is. Wizards don't have anyone that can stop him at the basket. He got a few missed calls, but ignore those, keep driving and dishing or driving and drawing
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            DeMar needs to keep attacking
            Exactly. Wall does it so can he
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
              not showing jurassic park that much today.
              Too nice a day to just be standingaround outside when u can be on a patio

Comment

• Besides OG being injured, I'm not mad at that half. Could have been up more if not for the turnovers again

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• First 5 min of the 3rd q is everything
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Remember DeRozans 6 point game against the Bucks last year? he's playing like that again. Fucking step up.
                    He’s attacking consistently which good. Needs to focus not to turn the ball over and set us his teamates.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                      Although Demar is shooting bad, overall he's having a great game. Love the fact he's driving as much as he is. Wizards don't have anyone that can stop him at the basket. He got a few missed calls, but ignore those, keep driving and dishing or driving and drawing
                      I agree with this. He had a couple out of control passes that led to turnovers and an ugly three attempt, but good things are generally happening when he drives.

Comment

• We need OG to be healthy.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Besides OG being injured, I'm not mad at that half. Could have been up more if not for the turnovers again

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
                          OG’a status is huge. He has been awesome on defense.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                            Although Demar is shooting bad, overall he's having a great game. Love the fact he's driving as much as he is. Wizards don't have anyone that can stop him at the basket. He got a few missed calls, but ignore those, keep driving and dishing or driving and drawing
                            He has alternated between playing brilliantly and playing like an idiot.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I blame John Wall. This game has turned into an ugly game of driving to the rim for both teams. We have better rim protection so that should play to our favour.

Comment

• I just hope OG isn't down for too long.... but maybe Norman can finally get back on track?

All I know right now is that this game has felt dead. The crowd is awful.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X