Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 5: Toronto Raptors 108 - Washington Wizards 98 (TOR 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST WIN THE GAME, faaamm

Comment

• man this game is wack. I just want to win first round please god
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• That half just left me angry

I can only the dressing room comes out pissed off, not fucking shook for the 999th time
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• If I'm Washington I feel VERY VERY good. We've missed tons of good looks and haven't played close to our best and we are only down 1. Raptors are a mess man. If they lose this game series is over
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Alright ... 3rd Quarter ... our Dragon to slay ... let's get it boys!!
                please... internet, I'm begging you. Stop talking about Dragons at least for tonight, ok? I'm exhausted.

Comment

• like why

Comment

• DeRozan is not getting any help whatsoever. Lowry and Ibaka are playing like absolute shit. Miles is still not hitting his 3's. Wright I would say is the Raps 2nd best offensive weapon in that half. THat is not good.

I wouldn't mind if Ibaka gets benched the whole 2nd half.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      2 absolutely inexcusable calls were the first continuation and the OG offensive
                      I've never seen that OG offensive call before in my life. An incidental knee? Fuck outta here.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        hey kyle, maybe don't lazily switch onto a center and leave beal in the corner.
                        HATE when he does that. Lowry likes to switch way too much man. And he's ALWAYS switching with a big man.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• Wizards stopped blitzing and started playing conservative defense and now Raptors can't fucking beat it. wtf!? pendulum always swings with this team. like they forgot how to play

Comment

• I took Leafs-Boston under tonight. They scored 4 goals in 12 mins. Yay!

Comment

• the reason why Derozan has so many shots is because that's Wizards strategy. They taking everybody else out, staying on shooters and daring Derozan to beat them.

Comment

Working...
                                X