Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 6: Toronto Raptors 102 - Washington Wizards 92 (TOR WINS 4-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

so glad I don't have to hear any of this bullshit
    hahah what a dumbass. This team is full of boneheads. One thing about john wall thought is he will at least give the raps credit. most likely. markifee just salty he got shown up by a rookie cant let it go
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

lmfao

Comment

Comment

lol he's just pissed that ujiri had zero interest in him when he was available for trade.

Comment

Seriously? Lol. Does he realize his team is the 8th seed?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

Morris be like
              "Best of 9 jump the ball let's go"
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The most idiotic comment of the series.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Oubre be like

Comment

• Cavs looking for the comeback...

They got the deficit down to 26

Comment

Give your boy FVV shout out too. He was the missing piece
                      FVV made this game. I know I'm late here to comment.... someone came in to watch the 4q with me here, he doesn't know about the Raps, I had to explain everything. Fun to see the bench mob absolutely dominate.

Literally, the first 6 or 7 minutes of the 4th (or whatever), the Bench mob comes out, goes on an 11-2 run, a 5-point deficit is now like a 4 to 6 point lead.

The bench was dominating mostly Wizards starters. (Wall came back out precisely 27 seconds into the 4th). Where have we seen that before? Hm. Maybe in about one-quarter to one-third (or far more) of our regular season games. That was one of the biggest narratives all season. Which had unfortunately been lacking entirely so far this series.

Having a healthy and productive bench mob is what makes our team so potent. Bench was ineffective most of the series until this game.

With Freddy running the bench, you just sense that confidence that extends to the entire mob. Literally all 5 guys playing fast, tough defense, cool and collected, the Wizards were obviously outmatched by them to start the 4th.

I feel like with our full bench unit, we are really a different team. If Fred stays healthy for rest of this playoffs, and other guys do too, I feel really... really.... good going forwards.

Comment

• Fred has 4 or 5 days to rest. That wasn't even his final form
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          He's the one reason I wouldn't want to play the Pacers next round - he'd potentially knock a number of Raptors off their game (I'm looking at you Serge)
                          Stephenson is a for real intimidator
                          Oubre is our bitch

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Raptors were clearly, clearly, the better team all series. Wash made that run at the end of that 1st quarter in game 3, against bench+derozan. They rode that momentum, plus some good shooting by Beal, a mid-range/driving game by Beal, assisted by officiating crews who were determined to tip the scales it seemed at times, to win 2 games at home.

Besides that, Raps were obviously the better team, especially defensively. Some dumb turnovers, missed shots they should've made at times, but obviously outplayed them for the majority of this series from any standpoint.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Fred has 4 or 5 days to rest. That wasn't even his final form
                              Seriously, Fred just consistently amazes me all season long.

The difference between bench unit for first 5 games of this series, and bench mob including Freddy, was literally like night and day. An ineffective and indecisive incoherent scattering of individuals, versus a well-oiled machine.

Man, if Fred just does that for us for the rest of this playoffs, we've got a really good thing going. I'm just so happy right now.

Comment

• Great point.

Comment

Working...
                                X