Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105 (CLE 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    Lebron is the greatest player of all time. There really shouldn’t be much of a debate anymore.
    There's still a debate because MJ was a better scorer and his teams did better.

Lebron's longevity is what is going to put him over the top if he does indeed go down as the best.
    That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• fuck Raptors but I'll cheer for OG
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• man for a guy who bitched and moaned when kelly olynyk wrecked his shoulder, Kevin Love sure does love to try and pull guys arms out of their sockets on every fucking possession.

dirty player.

Comment

• Goodnight.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
            The reason was to save Lowry minutes so he could have games like this in the playoffs.
            Lowry had a monster game. He willed us back into this thing. Really proud of his effort tonight. If Demar didn't put us into such a huge hole early, this would have been an epic game to remember from him.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
              There's still a debate because MJ was a better scorer and his teams did better.

Lebron's longevity is what is going to put him over the top if he does indeed go down as the best.
              He won't. Jordan is 6 for 6 in the Finals. Lebron is like 3-5 and had the ultimate choke job in 2011.

Comment

No dude. Take off the rose coloured glasses looking back at history. Everyone always overrates the past. I’m being straight up, Lebron is a better shooter, passer, is bigger and stronger, and is probably a better defender too. We drags these awful teams to the finals every year where he can’t beat a super team with two top 50 players of all time on them, and 4 top 15 players in the league. He’s the GOAT.
                The fact Golden State has 3-4 players better than the best Raptors player is enough to make me cry.

(Also Curry and Durant might be in the top 20 all time)

Comment

No dude. Take off the rose coloured glasses looking back at history. Everyone always overrates the past. I’m being straight up, Lebron is a better shooter, passer, is bigger and stronger, and is probably a better defender too. We drags these awful teams to the finals every year where he can’t beat a super team with two top 50 players of all time on them, and 4 top 15 players in the league. He’s the GOAT.
                  The thing with MJ is he didnt play nearly two years in his extreme prime, which no doubt he would have won another ring and retired at 34, while still at peak for 3 years

After 3 years of not playing at 37, he wasnt going to be the same him

But think he gave up potentially 3 years+ of being the best... 3 years is a long time... he could have won one or two more championships...
                  Last edited by sanyo; Sat May 5, 2018, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• I want to know what we did to piss off the basketball gods so much. Lose Game 1 on a million missed bunnies, lose Game 2 in a humiliating blowout, lose Game 3 on an buzzer beater after we finally hit a clutch shot
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Someone called it -- that missed free throw by Lowry at the end came back to haunt us.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        I want to know what we did to piss off the basketball gods so much. Lose Game 1 on a million missed bunnies, lose Game 2 in a humiliating blowout, lose Game 3 on an buzzer beater after we finally hit a clutch shot
                        This is exactly the way I feel.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          He won't. Jordan is 6 for 6 in the Finals. Lebron is like 3-5 and had the ultimate choke job in 2011.
                          MJ had Scotty Pippen on those Bulls teams and the best coach of all time. Lebron had prime DWade for two championships and the one loss, and the rest of his finals appearances have been with pretty mediocre teams that he's dragged there by sheer force of will (and a not great Eastern Conference admittedly).

Also Lebron is as good as he's ever been at 33 which is incredible. 2018 Lebron is better than 2011 Lebron and I'm not sure how that's possible.

Comment

• OG probably b on the podium..honestly I hate LeBron.. but mad respect, guy is a legend..however he ain't even close 2 Micheal Jordan..
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              I want to know what we did to piss off the basketball gods so much. Lose Game 1 on a million missed bunnies, lose Game 2 in a humiliating blowout, lose Game 3 on an buzzer beater after we finally hit a clutch shot
                              We've been getting fucked by the gods for years and I'm not sure why. Maybe the Huskies did some shit in the 50s

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                Someone called it -- that missed free throw by Lowry at the end came back to haunt us.
                                Uh no. The useless minutes from DeRozan and the botched OOT play are what sunk us.

Comment

Working...
                                X