Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105 (CLE 3-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry's proven how underrated he is these whole playoffs..... it's a shame to see a guy like that lose in the 2nd round again. For a man whose finally healthy to go down like this is just sad. He deserves better.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      No one can really prove "this player would be dominant in this era" or "this player wouldn't play well in this era". Lebron complains about every call in this era, how do you think he'd handle hand checking and the physicality of the 80s and 90s?

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Honestly guys..we got a b the best fans in the world 2 go through what we go through every year with raptors..Charles Barkley is one of them and after raps get swept.he will b gone..but will u?
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Celtics and Pistons were winning rings the years they beat MJ. The Bucks were a 60 win team those years too
          This is the point when people bring up Lebron vs. Jordan Finals records. Jordan got beat by champs too, they were just in his conference so he got beat in the first 3 rounds instead of the 4th. I think that matters for the "6-0!" argument.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
            I want the people who say "it's definitely Michael" to answer this. Who had the better team with them in those Finals years, Michael or Lebron? Lebron is simply asked to do more than Michael was. MJ was primarily a scorer. Lebron is an everything-er.
            This is a good point. Michael had a top-notch squad with him, and they were even pretty good after he was gone. Can't say the same for this bunch of scrubs with Lebron off the floor.

Kyrie is (was) killing it with Boston now, but it seems like Brad Stevens makes every player on his team so much better.

Comment

• Love OGs interviews. Future looks bright for this man.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

A troll twitter account and a clip on 1 play won't change minds lol

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                  Honestly guys..we got a b the best fans in the world 2 go through what we go through every year with raptors..Charles Barkley is one of them and after raps get swept.he will b gone..but will u?
                  I think we'll all still be fans. A lot of us Raps fans have been through many years of bad teams and still hung on in one way or another. Might be a bit less excited and interested though.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Love OGs interviews. Future looks bright for this man.
                    I love OG period

Comment

• Comment

• Top 3 player of all time

Jordan
                        Kareem
                        LeBron

Yes LeBron is already in my top 3.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• At least our future isn't completely fucked. We have some good pieces. Possibility that we'll have to step back a bit if we start trading away our core
                          OG is our king

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            A troll twitter account and a clip on 1 play won't change minds lol

I mean...look at that defense lol

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

lmao wtf

Comment

Working...
                                X