Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    odds on casey being fired before exit interviews?
    If it doesn't happen, can we fire Masai instead? What else needs to be seen from this coach? Best raptors squad playing the worst Cavs squad and they get swept in the 2nd round as the 1 seed?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      I can't remember ever making a change to the second half starting lineup
      Right. Casey never does that. There's a certain formula. Within the bounds of that formula there is then just grasping at straws, but it is all within a structure.

Comment

• See this is why I don't like this forum. You guys blame Casey for everything bad and don't give him any credit for anything good that happens.

This game he's been bad but he's a big reason why the Raptors are a perennial playoff team and win 50+ games most seasons. He's not an idiot.

This team is not a top 5 NBA team in terms of talent and changing the coach isn't going to change that. I do understand if he gets canned but it's not going to magically make things better.
        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          If it doesn't happen, can we fire Masai instead? What else needs to be seen from this coach? Best raptors squad playing the worst Cavs squad and they get swept in the 2nd round as the 1 seed?
          If he doesn't get rid of Casey. He needs to go as well

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
            See this is why I don't like this forum. You guys blame Casey for everything bad and don't give him any credit for anything good that happens.

This game he's been bad but he's a big reason why the Raptors are a perennial playoff team and win 50+ games most seasons. He's not an idiot.

This team is not a top 5 NBA team in terms of talent and changing the coach isn't going to change that. I do understand if he gets canned but it's not going to magically make things better.
            Casey is a great coach over 82 games. Steady eddy.

Casey is a bad playoff coach where adjustments are made every possession and you're out of your comfort zone
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

See this is why I don't like this forum. You guys blame Casey for everything bad and don't give him any credit for anything good that happens.

Completely agree. Changing the coach and bringing back this core does absolutely nothing.

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

nah fuck that.

casey's resume of stupidity is miles long at this point.

Bench (which was developed by the 905) saved his job this year.

Masai making trades late / lowry injury was his excuse last year.

JV saved his job vs. Pacers.

He is a joke.

Comment

• Lol hows this lineup still out there????????

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

I was thinking exactly this.

Comment

• I don't want a good regular season coach
                      I want a great playoff coach so we can win a championship!!! Wtf is the point going 62-10 and then being swept?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Lol hows this lineup still out there????????
                        Totally incomprehensible

Comment

• Can we trade demar derozan for a pack of Gatorade

Worst player out there again
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

It's such a tough predicament for Masai. Firing Casey would send the wrong message because he's done fantastic things for the organization. IMO, I think they should promote him to a cushy executive job upstairs and start grooming a younger coach. He's already over 60.

Comment

• Man... they played well without Demar on sat -- so try it again today...

Comment

I've said it for a while but Casey is a fantastic player development / regular season coach. But he's never been a good X's & O's coach that understand the subtleties of adjustments and playing calling in tight games. Maybe the Raps aren't a top 5 team but neither are the Cavs and were about to get swept by them and blown out by 20 points which is on Casey to prep the players and come up with a game plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X