Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16…. (12-3) Raps vs (8 -6) Chowda.. .. On SN1 (Like Fuck Rogers.. Seriously ? Every game on the you gotta pay extra pay for it SN1 Channel ?) Tip Time: 7PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Good enough to be on page 3 and page 4
    Kyle's ass needs a 2nd page
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
        KD has long complained about being number 2, from when he was drafted to being behind LeBron. I don't think he'll make the same mistake twice... he'll go somewhere where he can be the true lead guy and rescue a franchise from obscurity.

My guess would be the Knicks, Nets, or if he wants to be in LA, the Clippers.
        Or the Raps to partner with Kawhi
        This board would implode....so happy and so mad at the same time
        Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Nov 16, 2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Hour and a half till gametime. New Danny Green podcast with Serge.

Comment

Serge just picked Scott Brooks for his coach of the year. Didn't age well.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

Hour and a half till gametime. New Danny Green podcast with Serge.
              One does not simply ask Serge for a favor. Now Danny green gonna be on the cooking show eating liver with fava beans and a nice chianti
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                One does not simply ask Serge for a favor. Now Danny green gonna be on the cooking show eating liver with fava beans and a nice chianti
                He already filmed an episode with Jonas and Danny. Should be interesting.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Last edited by Jclaw; Fri Nov 16, 2018, 07:46 PM.

Comment

So glad this one on espn ive been getting mighty sick of leos these last few games. Seems like i havent heard jack in forever. Hope its hubie brown on the call hes gotta be one of the best better then anyone at TNT for sure
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Let's get that Celtic ass

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                        Let's get that Celtic ass

Comment

Why is sportsnet’s presentation so bad?

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            So glad this one on espn ive been getting mighty sick of leos these last few games. Seems like i havent heard jack in forever. Hope its hubie brown on the call hes gotta be one of the best better then anyone at TNT for sure
                            Same. Mike Breen and Hubie Brown, both terrific commentators.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                              Why is sportsnet’s presentation so bad?
                              Rogers spent all the money on the NHL

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                                Game day! The next 36 hours can turn the feelings of frustration around real quick if they can beat the Celtics and take care of the Bulls tomorrow. Celtics is the big one though, taking care of business against the Bulls isn't much of a palate cleanser if they drop three in a row.

Nice to be back at full(er) strength with Green and Ibaka back. We'll go small in this one, so we'll need the shooters to be hot for the starters to put up the scoring they can. Hopefully we see some staggering of Lowry-Kawhi minutes into the bench to get that unit going. Heck, even some Green minutes at the 3 between JV-OG and Wright-FVV might work pretty well so long as Nurse smartens up and has Wright initiate the attack instead of FVV.
                                That's the biggest problem I have right now. STOP MAKING FRED RUN THE TEAM!!! ESPECIALLY when Kyle and Kawhi are on the fucking floor. Like what the hell. I thought these days were over. Fred can shoot, let him be the floor spacer. We are wasting away Kyle and Kawhi's talents having them just be floor spacers while Fred tries to run a team. Smh. I don't want to get down on Nurse yet because I really hope he's unlike Casey and actually learns from his mistakes. I don't mind mistakes if you learn from them. If he does like Casey and continues to do the same thing over and over expecting different results we are fucked. Well not fucked because we have talent but no where near as good as we could be
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X