No announcement yet.

Everything Chris Boucher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another double-double for Chris tonight. Love watching this guy.

(Someone 'round here's been constantly referring to this guy as a marshmallow?)

Comment

If Bennett had Boucher's heart, he wouldn't have been such a bust
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I think when Boucher plays like he did on Sunday, or even just pretty well, the crowd should chant MVP. That would be cool, and probably confusing to opposing fans.

Comment

How is this guy 27 already? What did I miss?
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Just a little note that specifically refers to Chris, but is applicable to all the players. What a blessing it is to have access to endless video of any players performance. Here's the quote from Blake Murphy's article in today's Athletic.

” I would say quite simply the answer is his mental approach, right?” Nurse said. “Whatever the reason was he wasn’t quite engaged here lately, or was trying to ease into games or whatever it was, wasn’t working.”

After reviewing the film with Nurse and again later with Patrick McCaw, Boucher concurred.

“He just told me, ‘Play with more energy.’ You know, obviously I’ve had a great season, and that’s what I’ve been doing the whole time. The last few games, I was kind of slow and missing a step. I was feeling it,” he said. “I mean, obviously, sometimes it’s hard to just be in that position, but I was able to see it like, you know, getting beat off plays that I never get beat for, just not being at the spot where I’m supposed to be. I think that really showed me, really helped me out with that.”

When a coach or assistant or personal development staff member can just show a player what they are doing that hurts their game, there's no denying it. And it gives you some very specific things to work on and a belief that you need the work. I've been playing ball for longer than most of you guys have been alive, at a pretty low level, rec league and now pickup and puffer league, but I continue to improve my game, as my body slows down. But I still make a lot of the same old mistakes. After a game is over I can't go back and see how a particular player beat me or check out some opportunities that I missed or passes I should have made. I mean it's just a game and I don't stay awake nights worrying about it, but I sure envy the resources these guys have and the opportunity they have to improve.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post

After reviewing the film with Nurse and again later with Patrick McCaw, Boucher concurred.
              Patrick "teachers pet" McCaw promoted to video assistant
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                How is this guy 27 already? What did I miss?
                Birthdays, family vacations, graduations,....

Shame on you, SR. You’re a terrible dad.

Comment

Working...
                X