Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #35 Toronto Raptors @ Philadelphia 76ers - Saturday, December 22, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody needs to tell Matt that he can only use that line 3 times per month otherwise it's not "shot they usually make"
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Boxing Day in South Beach... sounds tempting to go...

Comment

• it hurts cuz we may lose our 1st place by the time we play again if MIL wins the next 2

Comment

• Nurse is disgusted lol
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
            Funny thing is I would develop JV's threes... he has a chance of being a half decent 3 point shooter...
            I LOVE seeing JV make threes. If the team is shooting them decently, I'd let him hit more too. But when we're under 30% game after game, I only want guys who have historically hit them well to jack them up regularly.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              it hurts cuz we may lose our 1st place by the time we play again if MIL wins the next 2
              Who cares lol. It's still too early to care about that. We have plenty of time to get healthy and take back the number 1 seed
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Headband brigade lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Who cares lol. It's still too early to care about that. We have plenty of time to get healthy and take back the number 1 seed
                  Even then, all that matters is we’re healthy come the postseason

Comment

Is optimism your New Years Resolution?
                    OG is our king

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Even then, all that matters is we’re healthy come the postseason
                      Exactly. We can beat any of these east teams if we're 100% healthy without question.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Miami 72 MIL 58 after 3.

Thank god! lol hopefully MIL doesnt make a run...

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          Is optimism your New Years Resolution?
                          LOL this team definitely frustrates me and their lack of shooting doesn't help that but they're just so good. I'm not worried about this team when healthy at all. Now if we aren't healthy going into the playoffs THEN and only THEN would I have some worry in my heart lol

Comment

• Philly up by 24... enjoy that asterisk win

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                              Miami 72 MIL 58 after 3.

Thank god! lol hopefully MIL doesnt make a run...
                              Has Milwaukee been injured in any big way at all this season?

Comment

LOL this team definitely frustrates me and their lack of shooting doesn't help that but they're just so good. I'm not worried about this team when healthy at all. Now if we aren't healthy going into the playoffs THEN and only THEN would I have some worry in my heart lol
                                I have to say you’re a great example of the team’s player development
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X