Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #41 Raptors (28-12) @ Buck (26-10) NBA TV SN1 830 (Toronto) 730 (Winnipeg) 630 (Calgary) 530 (Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Yea Milawukee is better than us. No question. Even healthy they're better than us
    MIL bench makes a difference...our depth was revered but it is so shit now since everyone on the 2nd unit has badly regressed.

Comment

• I miss JV, he was amazing at get 8-14points in 17-22 minutes. we need his scoring in the second unit
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• The Raptors can't play basketball without Lowry

Comment

• Bricks after bricks lmao.

Their offense is basically a Kawhi iso or a Siakam coast to coast. That's it.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The "Raptors fan" part of me is in zen mode until Lowry comes back
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Raptors 'Bench Mob' has gone to 'Bench Fraud' in less than 1 season

Comment

• I think it might be helpful if Kawhi fought everyone on our roster during the next practice. Like kicked the shit out of them. Perhaps that might toughen them up in the long run.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Raptors 'Bench Mob' has gone to 'Bench Fraud' in less than 1 season
                  The consolation is that benches matter a lot less in the post-season since they get less minutes.

Comment

• Do the Raps ever get offensive boards? I swear i dont think we've gotten one in like 10 games.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                      Do the Raps ever get offensive boards? I swear i dont think we've gotten one in like 10 games.
                      we're really short

we only know how to get blocked i.e. FVV who spends half his life being blocked

Comment

• come on green... too many brain farts lately...

Comment

• Wtf was that pass by Danny Green...?!

Comment

• Green has been pissing me off lately as well... guy is regressing as well...

Comment

• Comment

• look at that... attack..get the calls kawhi.. just keep doing it... i dotn trust anyone else on this team right now

Comment

Working...
                                X