Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #41 Raptors (28-12) @ Buck (26-10) NBA TV SN1 830 (Toronto) 730 (Winnipeg) 630 (Calgary) 530 (Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball wrote: View Post
    What's gonna happen when the bench comes in? I'm not sure I'd like the answer to that question
    Bouch is gonna drop a quick 9 points and 3 blocks
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• It's crazy to me how some guys can develop a deadly 3 point shot like Lopez and then guys like Demar cannot. And Demar is a hard worker so what is he doing wrong that others aren't?
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Defense is elite
        As it should be.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          As it should be.
          It has to be with Kyle and JV out cause our offence is obviously gonna suffer
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            It's crazy to me how some guys can develop a deadly 3 point shot like Lopez and then guys like Demar cannot. And Demar is a hard worker so what is he doing wrong that others aren't?
            Brook can’t miss from deep this year. He’s always been a pretty strong shooter. He’s just airing them out all the time now. Huge pickup for the Bucks and a big part of their success this year.

Comment

• Bang bang boogie
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Man I love this but we gotta get the bench back in too *gulp*

Comment

• bench dont kill our vibe PLZ

Comment

• This looks like the Raptors of old. I love seeing this. Called each other out and held each other accountable, and are now backing up their words

Comment

• Hear those footsteps? The bench is coming
                      OG is our king

Comment

• bucks are shook
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• i dont know

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            This looks like the Raptors of old. I love seeing this. Called each other out and held each other accountable, and are now backing up their words
                            Yep! This is fun to watch.

Comment

• wtf in the world do bucks fans chant

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Brook can’t miss from deep this year. He’s always been a pretty strong shooter. He’s just airing them out all the time now. Huge pickup for the Bucks and a big part of their success this year.
                                HUGE. If they didn't get him and he didn't develop his 3 ball to this level they wouldn't be this good.

Comment

Working...
                                X