Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #41 Raptors (28-12) @ Buck (26-10) NBA TV SN1 830 (Toronto) 730 (Winnipeg) 630 (Calgary) 530 (Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play some solid D. Milwaukee is too good and we won’t stop everything but make it difficult!
    OG is our king

Comment

• Raptors are one VanVleet point away from having four 20-point scorers in this one.

Comment

• we got too many players shooting hot they can't double kawhi down the stretch or else pascal and serge will cook them. add Danny and Fred hitting 3s and this should be a w
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Raps hitting their 3's today and making a difference...

Comment

• Siakam wet!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• raps 14 for 30 from 3 today

if this was SA and went 5 for 30, we'd be losing big time.

3's make or break this team

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Siakam wet!
                WTFFF Pg bro

Comment

• man I never thought pascal 3 other shot would ever be this good. we're gonna have something special with him
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The bench desperately needs JV. As much as he doesn't fit that well with the bench it's still better than not having him. Also they need both Delon and Fred not just one. Pascal playing with the bench a bit helps too for sure but with Norm back and playing well it may not be as needed as it was before once we get completely healthy
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Pascal for Beal! Uh... no.

Comment

• This would be a maaaaaassive win for the Raptors wow

Comment

• Alright close it out, just stay calm like me
                              OG is our king

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                Raps hitting their 3's today and making a difference...
                                Make or miss lead. We know this. Guys also play defence harder when shots are falling. It's sad but it's the reality.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X