Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #41 Raptors (28-12) @ Buck (26-10) NBA TV SN1 830 (Toronto) 730 (Winnipeg) 630 (Calgary) 530 (Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    Kawhi gets the last laugh. Thanks Milwaukee (Kawhi laughing)
    The last laugh will come in June. This was just a guffaw. It's only the Bucks, after all. Kawhi has bigger game to hunt.

Comment

This.

As long as they go in healthy and all hands on deck I agree
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Agreed. Giannis isn't gonna hit 3-5 from 3 very often....hopefully
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          As long as they go in healthy and all hands on deck I agree
          Didn't you just say the Bucks are the better team even when the Raptors are healthy?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Great win

Congrats to bertarapsfan, our fate is in your hands now
            From T-Rex (aka Fury) failing hands, the torch was passed. Karma took it from there.

Comment

One other guy is gonna have to get minutes but other than that I agree. Hopefully one of Powell, OG or Delon start playing well consistently enough by seasons end.
              We should trade before the deadline for that last player we don’t have that player on the roster

Comment

if he starts hitting 3's he is officially the best player in the NBA

Comment

• Under-rated part of this game. Lowry was on the bench, coaching his big ass off and pumping up his teammates. Huge team win, on all fronts.

Comment

• Huge team win, MVP and MIP showed up big

Comment

• Raptors exploiting an overrated Bucks defence tonight is a good sight.

Comment

• Raptors starters combined for 118 points, bench had 5,

Comment

• The last time the Raptors had four 20+ scorers was March 21st, 2014 vs OKC. That game went to 2OT, Lowry, DeRozan, Johnson & Vasquez each had 20+.

Comment

You mean until he plays for the raptors in 2021-2022 right? By then all the spacing Kawhi and Siakam will give him he’ll be hitting 3 3’s a night routinely.

Comment

• Utah, SAS, Bucks and Pacers - 4 hottest teams in the league right now and that's the raptors week right? Toughest stretch of the season?

Comment

• Bucks starters minus Giannis - 48
                                Raptors starters minus Kawhi - 88
                                You do the math...

Comment

Working...
                                X