Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #41 Raptors (28-12) @ Buck (26-10) NBA TV SN1 830 (Toronto) 730 (Winnipeg) 630 (Calgary) 530 (Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    Raptors starters combined for 118 points, bench had 5,
    This is why D'Antoni is so successful in the regular season. He'll cut his rotation down to 7-8 guys if he has to. He refuses to play scrubs. That's why I like our chances in the playoffs. We have 6 guys who can really play well and maybe 2 more who can't hurt you that bad. And we have Kawhi Leonard.

Comment

Utah, SAS, Bucks and Pacers - 4 hottest teams in the league right now and that's the raptors week right? Toughest stretch of the season?
      We've only lost one so far. Hopefully we can beat the Pacers.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        This is why D'Antoni is so successful in the regular season. He'll cut his rotation down to 7-8 guys if he has to. He refuses to play scrubs. That's why I like our chances in the playoffs. We have 6 guys who can really play well and maybe 2 more who can't hurt you that bad. And we have Kawhi Leonard.
        Yea I really hope cutting down the rotations does us wonders come playoff time
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• #NBAVote - This man deserves it!

Comment

• lmaooo

Comment

Facts

Comment

#NBAVote - This man deserves it!

hit that box by my man's serge face too
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

#NBAVote - This man deserves it!

I hope he gets in

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Will hazard a guess that Kawhi sits out tomorrow and Lowry returns to the lineup.

Comment

Will hazard a guess that Kawhi sits out tomorrow and Lowry returns to the lineup.
                          I second this.

Comment

Yeah, if they were really springing water from leaks still and felt they absolutely had to find a way to get a W tomorrow they might have played him. As far as keeping the eyes on the prize, a win like tonight goes a long way in saying we’re still a top team and don’t need to be running around like chickens with our heads cut off, trying to trade every single person on the team, thinking everything that formerly worked so well is irreparably broken. If Kawhi will be better off being held out, sobeit. Keep him healthy and happy.

If he can play though, let’s go get that W.

Comment

• Kawhi yelling "YEAH" when Pascal hits the 3 (3:39)

OG is our king

Comment

• Masai needs to do something about the Raps bench. OG, Wright, Powell....these guys are terrible. Can't shoot, below average basketball IQ. Can't have them in the rotation. They gotta go.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X