Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #42 Pacers (26-12) @ Raptors (29-12) Sunday January 6th 2019 SN1 900(St Johns) 830(Halifax) 730(Toronto) 630(Winnipeg) 530(Calgary) 430(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GLF wrote: View Post
    Sounds like they might be starting Fred alongside Kyle. I think that's so stupid. Oladipo is just gonna shoot over Fred all night because he definitely can't be put on Bogdanovic and I don't think they would want Kyle on Oladipo with this being his first game back
    Powell is the logical matchup for Dipo. Heck, even OG guarded him great last year.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      guess whose back. back again. bulldogs back. tell your friends.
      That was nice. Guaranteed W.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
        Powell is the logical matchup for Dipo. Heck, even OG guarded him great last year.
        Yup. Nurse really doesn't have sense sometimes. There's still time, hopefully he changes his mind lol
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Your avatar makes every post so much more entertaining
          OG is our king

Comment

Last edited by Zainab; Sun Jan 6, 2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Yup. Nurse really doesn't have sense sometimes. There's still time, hopefully he changes his mind lol
              Nurse is madly in love with Freddy.

Comment

Nurse is madly in love with Freddy.
                Probably more than Casey was.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

The only thing I will say is Freddy at least plays well alongside Kyle so there's that.

Comment

The only thing I will say is Freddy at least plays well alongside Kyle so there's that.
                    lets hope you didnt just jinx it

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      guess whose back. back again. bulldogs back. tell your friends.
                      I've created a monster! Nobody wantsta see Kyle no more they want Leonard I'm chopped liver. Well if you want Leonard this what I'll give ya, a little bit of me runnin some offenses! A passer thatll jump start Ibaka quicker than a shock when siakam gets the ball sprintin, I'm the doctor but I'm not cooperating, I'm rockin the table while nurse is operating!
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

It's his own fault. He's made a conscious decision to take the ball out of Reggie Jackson's hands and make Blake Griffin the primary playmaker. It may work, like Jokic, but that strategy feels a bit gimmicky and I think opposing teams are starting to figure it out.

And why feel sorry for Casey? He has zero pressure on him and the security of a huuge 5-year contract. All he needs to do is get a team that just missed the cut-off, into the playoffs in the weak East. That's it. The expectations are really low. He has 2 all-stars and Reggie Jackson is healthy for the 1st time since 2015-16, when they did make the playoffs. Should be a piece of cake for a COTY with a championship ring, no? If not, maybe Casey should have been a little more appreciative of what Masai did for him while he was here.
                        I hope you're kidding. Reggie Jackson is one of the worst point guards in the NBA. 82nd of 96 point guards in DRPM and not even league average TS%. Plays hero ball down the stretch and has cost them many games. Here's what Pistons fans think:
                        https://old.reddit.com/r/DetroitPist...e_jackson_yet/

I feel sorry for Casey because not having the tools to do your job is really hard. As for his appreciation... I don't think he was ever unappreciative. He simply didn't mention Masai in his speech, and why would he? Only a complete wuss would thank the person who just fired you.
                        Last edited by Scraptor; Sun Jan 6, 2019, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Casey played favourites too much thats all

Comment

3rd game in 4 nights.....

Serge is bound to be a bit sore...
                            Pascal .. well... this guys motor is incredible... he will again be at top speed...
                            Freddy should be OK but he get spelled tonite with the return of Lowry.
                            Green .. not sure but he is a pro and he is consistent..... expect the good defense and 6 to 8 points....

OG/Wright/Powell/Monroe.. should be fresh as daisy's and looking to make amends for an offnight in Milwuakee ....hope they make a differnce tonight... if they do.... then the Raps are adding a W.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I've created a monster! Nobody wantsta see Kyle no more they want Leonard I'm chopped liver. Well if you want Leonard this what I'll give ya, a little bit of me runnin some offenses! A passer thatll jump start Ibaka quicker than a shock when siakam gets the ball sprintin, I'm the doctor but I'm not cooperating, I'm rockin the table while nurse is operating!
                              hahahahaah perfect
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

HOOOO
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X