Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #43 Hawks (12-27) @ Raptors (30-12) Tuesday January 8th 2019. TSN 230 am(Vilnius, Lithuania) 900pm(St Johns) 830pm(Halifax) 730pm(Toronto) 630pm(Winnipeg) 530pm(Calgary) 430pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Not this guy....

NOOOO not that guy!!!!!
    OG is our king

Comment

• Fred is just jogging out there - not playing hard enough. Trae Young is eating him alive.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I know almost everyone does it but why do we play down to crappy teams so much. It's very frustrating.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• LOVE to see that more from OG

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              feeling a loss coming up
              Try to fart ..... no loss tonight

Comment

• Fred got bailed out again driving down the lane and hurling a hail mary.

Most of the time he aint getting those calls

Comment

• Man, FVV needs to work on his bounce passes. Like that's the one thing he should be elite at, with his size.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm glad Kawhi said something to Fred there. Kawhi was wide open and he passed it to Serge. Wtf. Fred actually looks off Kawhi a little too much for my liking.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Get Boucher in there. Somebody who wants to play
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Kawhi was open and Fred passed the ball to Ibaka for a tough to 3?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• *yawn*
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Just tuning in Score looks ugly. Lets hope nick tears into then at half and come out with some fight
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                Kawhi was open and Fred passed the ball to Ibaka for a tough to 3?
                                And then when Kawhi said something to him about it he looked pissed. Like serge is shooting like 30% from 3 this season. Give the damn ball to Kawhi

Comment

Working...
                                X