Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #43 Hawks (12-27) @ Raptors (30-12) Tuesday January 8th 2019. TSN 230 am(Vilnius, Lithuania) 900pm(St Johns) 830pm(Halifax) 730pm(Toronto) 630pm(Winnipeg) 530pm(Calgary) 430pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radical idea, we bring back Bruno for 2 way contract.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
      And DeMar triumphs 119-107
      Spurs playing some pretty good ball recently
      Good line too. 26/7/9/2/2.

But the Pistons are a disaster. Blake put up 34 pts and 8 assists and it wasn't even remotely close by the time the 8 min mark of the fourth quarter hit.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
        And DeMar triumphs 119-107
        Spurs playing some pretty good ball recently
        Casey after the game: 'Everyone talked about the regime ending in SA, but they still have two Hall of Fame players in Aldridge and DeRozan and they are obviously a well coached team'
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
          Casey after the game: 'Everyone talked about the regime ending in SA, but they still have two Hall of Fame players in Aldridge and DeRozan and they are obviously a well coached team'
          A couple of the biggest tweeners you could name lol

Yall see James harden do it again to our boy murray? Fuck harden is other worldly offensively..better than Durant, Kobe.. I'd say best other than Jordan lebron and curry since 86. Its too bad he disappears in the big moment a little bit
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Bucks won again
            We in 2nd again But first to 30 wins ....

Bucks 8-2 in their last 10
            Raps 7-3
            76ers 7-3
            Pacers 7-3
            Celtics 6-4

This is gonna be a dogfight til the end
            Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Jan 8, 2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yall see James harden do it again to our boy murray? Fuck harden is other worldly offensively..better than Durant, Kobe.. I'd say best other than Jordan lebron and curry since 86. Its too bad he disappears in the big moment a little bit
              There's quite a number of top NBA players whose personality taints the talent. But love him or hate him, Harden is an unbelievable individual talent. The question is whether he can share the ball enough to win the big series but what a threat on any given night

Comment

Gay, Aldridge and DeMar are supposed to be NBA dinosaurs who also can't defend. And yet Pop starts 3 of those guys + Jakob/Pau and kicks ass. WTF? Pop exists to make all other NBA coaches feel totally inadequate.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                  Gay, Aldridge and DeMar are supposed to be NBA dinosaurs who also can't defend. And yet Pop starts 3 of those guys + Jakob/Pau and kicks ass. WTF? Pop exists to make all other NBA coaches feel totally inadequate.
                  I heard the spurs have the best 3-point shooting team in the NBA. (By percentage). It’s really incredible how well they are playing. On paper they should not be able to shoot or play defence.

Comment

SI did a piece on Kawhi and Toronto's chances in keeping him:
                    https://www.si.com/nba/2019/01/08/ka...ry-masai-ujiri

One interesting tid bit:

It’s mid-December, and Raptors president Masai Ujiri is leaning back on a folding chair in Toronto’s practice facility, his GM, Bobby Webster, beside him as their new franchise player runs through drills on the floor. Webster had been the one to kick-start negotiations with the Spurs, and Ujiri had been itching to shake up the roster, even before Leonard became available. (Last season, he approached the Thunder about a Paul George-for-DeRozan swap.) Since Ujiri took over basketball operations in 2013, the Raptors have been consistently good, never sinking below 48 victories. But they never felt great. “I have a mandate . . . to win a championship,” says Ujiri. “You can’t continue doing the same thing over and over again. We gave a chance to [that] team. We tried to build it as much as we can.”
                    Never knew Masai had called OKC about George. That would have most likely been before the deadline last year.

Comment

Great find. I like this part the best

"In San Antonio, Leonard was known as the Claw. In Toronto, Ibaka has tried to make Deadly Zombie (self-explanatory) and Cape Town (the city in South Africa) stick. “I don’t know why, but he keeps telling me he’s from Cape Town,” says Ibaka, who was born in Congo. “Of all the places. . . . Maybe he just wants to visit there someday.”

From his locker a few stalls over, Leonard looks up. “You hating on me, Serge?” Leonard asks, smiling.

Ibaka grins back. “No, man,” he says. “We need you to stay. Stay, Kawhi. Stayyyyyy.”

Leonard chuckles, then shuffles off. A smile and a laugh? Now that’s something the Raptors can get excited about.

Comment

Durant? yes. Kobe? no.

I'd put Kobe as the second greatest offensive player that i've ever seen. Obvoiusly second behind MJ.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

The GROAT is back in town tonight. Could be his final game in Toronto.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            Great find. I like this part the best

"In San Antonio, Leonard was known as the Claw. In Toronto, Ibaka has tried to make Deadly Zombie (self-explanatory) and Cape Town (the city in South Africa) stick. “I don’t know why, but he keeps telling me he’s from Cape Town,” says Ibaka, who was born in Congo. “Of all the places. . . . Maybe he just wants to visit there someday.”

From his locker a few stalls over, Leonard looks up. “You hating on me, Serge?” Leonard asks, smiling.

Ibaka grins back. “No, man,” he says. “We need you to stay. Stay, Kawhi. Stayyyyyy.”

Leonard chuckles, then shuffles off. A smile and a laugh? Now that’s something the Raptors can get excited about.
                            Serge is such a goofball. We dont talk enough about how great hes been as a teammate. He fit right in from day 1 and at the time he was the piece we were SO excited for. Spend more time talking about how old he is.

I'm thrilled to have ma fuzzy at the center spot as we enter the playoff war of 2019.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

If Kawhi re-signs in the offseason then the Raps should retire Ibaka's #9 😆
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                                If Kawhi re-signs in the offseason then the Raps should retire Ibaka's #9 ��
                                And give the man a parade

Comment

Working...
                                X