Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #45 Raptors (32-12) @ Wizards (18-25) Sunday January 13th, 2019. SN1.6:00pm(London,England)7:00pm(Douala,Cameroon)8 :00pm(Vilnius, Lithuania) 2:30pm(St Johns) 2:00pm(Halifax) 1:00pm(Toronto) 12:00pm(Winnipeg) 11:00am(Calgary) 10:00am(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Can Ujiri if he can not fleece the Wiz to acquire Beal then at least get Ariza for CJ and Fred

Please
    Why would you want anything off this bag of fleas
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Brooks playing his starters 23 out of 24 minutes in the second half....All Thibodeau All Star.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• LOL Kyle
        OG is our king

Comment

• Dekker is bad

Comment

• Beal would be nice but he's just so Damm cocky on the court it would be tough to cheer for him.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              Norm has so much more control now. Just wanted to point it out for the 378383rd time because it’s so nice
              He still turns it over like he did on the last play but it's NO WHERE close to how much he used to do that last season. I'm very happy for him. He works too hard to not come around
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We win this one gtg with fam.

Have a good day folks

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Beal would be nice but he's just so Damm cocky on the court it would be tough to cheer for him.
                  If he's on your team you probably wouldn't mind it as much. But I get what you're saying
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Beal would be nice but he's just so Damm cocky on the court it would be tough to cheer for him.
                    Yeah, no thanks to Beal.

Comment

• Let's go Raps. Way to many relatively "close" games against scrub teams

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        Let's go Raps. Way to many relatively "close" games against scrub teams
                        we want McCaw! we want McCaw!
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, no thanks to Beal.
                          Those are the kind of cocky players you have no prpblem cheering for on YOUR team tbh\
                          All of a sudden, they're ust confident and back it up lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            One is first option and another one has Kawhi and Lowry next to him.
                            Otto Porter says hello....

Comment

we want McCaw! we want McCaw!
                              Exactly, and Bouchard!

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                Those are the kind of cocky players you have no prpblem cheering for on YOUR team tbh\
                                All of a sudden, they're ust confident and back it up lol
                                Yup, Beal just backed it up

Comment

Working...
                                X