Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #45 Raptors (32-12) @ Wizards (18-25) Sunday January 13th, 2019. SN1.6:00pm(London,England)7:00pm(Douala,Cameroon)8 :00pm(Vilnius, Lithuania) 2:30pm(St Johns) 2:00pm(Halifax) 1:00pm(Toronto) 12:00pm(Winnipeg) 11:00am(Calgary) 10:00am(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMFAO wtf was that

Comment

• I think I would have had more confidence in CJ coming on, after not playing all game, and making that shot over Kyle.

Comment

• WTF was that? 6 secs left on the clock and you give the ball to Lowry on the other side off the court??
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          Our boys getting tired. Fuck
          Yea Kawhi looks gassed. It's over. We deserve to lose this game anyway. No one can fucking hit a shot other than Kawhi
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Was hoping for an easy going Sunday
            OG is our king

Comment

• Bahahahahahaha that was some Casey play calling lol
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kawhi Leonard needs more help in the clutch. He literally is the only one making shots.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lmfaoooooo

Comment

• The Shoppsy...Beal is playing 50 mins..watch for the air to go out of his legs...
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      I don't have a lot of faith in Kyle for buzzer beaters tbh. Time for the Raps to go on a little run
                      After 5 years together, Nurse should know this. He should call an actual play, like that DeMar to CoJo corner 3. Nurse has also been pretty disappointing in crunch/clutch situations this year.

Comment

• Feels like we need one of those miracle Morris Peterson threes to win this one.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          The Shoppsy...Beal is playing 50 mins..watch for the air to go out of his legs...
                          Kawhi's leg already went out
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            Perfectly normal. It matches mine. That’s normal, right?
                            Skipped a couple just now... but good to see it's still ticking. And that its a common prognosis during game threads.

Comment

• On this day in Raptors History: January 13th 2008. The Raps won a double overtime thriller at home against the Trailblazer 116-109. Brandon Roy dropped 33 pts but that wasn't enough, as Bosh's 38pts-14rebs propelled the raps to the victory.
                              History will repeat itself
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• If the Whiz had Wall..this would have been over already..
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X