Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kings @ Raptors Tuesday June 22nd on TSN at 7:00 (and other times elsewhere in the world)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hopefully they can keep this up against a very good and hot Pacers team without Kawhi again

    Comment


    • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      If you fuse Bebe and Bruno you get Boucher
      That might have been what actually happened. Has anyone actually seen Bruno or bebe lately?

      Comment


      • Shot 40 threes

        Comment


        • 007 wrote: View Post
          Nice win. Need to keep some breathing room ahead of the Bucks
          Bucks actually still in first after our win tonight I think.

          Comment


          • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            Bucks actually still in first after our win tonight I think.
            yes, correct

            Comment


            • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              That might have been what actually happened. Has anyone actually seen Bruno or bebe lately?
              Bruno be ballin' a 10 day for the Grizz

              Comment


              • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                That might have been what actually happened. Has anyone actually seen Bruno or bebe lately?
                Masai is a bad man!!! Genetic fusions and shit

                Comment


                • Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!

                  (was so excited I forgot to post it)

                  Comment


                  • Nurse absolutely lying about the "load management"

                    Comment


                    • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Bucks actually still in first after our win tonight I think.
                      Really? Well, I call shenanigans on that one
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

                      Comment


                      • 007 wrote: View Post
                        Really? Well, I call shenanigans on that one
                        We have two more wins... and one more loss.

                        Our percentage is just slightly under theirs.

                        Edit:

                        ACTUALLY... TSN is showing us a half game up and in first

                        So I don’t fuckin know. Ha

                        Comment


                        • Nobody breaks 20 points. TEAM win

                          Comment


                          • Remember way back yesterday when we were saying Lowry had to find a way to score dbl digits again?

                            Comment


                            • I haven't seen a go daddy commercial in awhile. Coincidence?

                              Comment


                              • Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                                I haven't seen a go daddy commercial in awhile. Coincidence?
                                Masai bought them out and cancelled the commercials ....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X