Toronto Raptors @ Houston Rockets - Friday Jan. 25 at 8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacifc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    this bullshit team is making the useless corpse of faried look like the manimal again.
    James Harden/dantoni offenses give any big guy willing to run 16 pts a night
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So Nurse isn't going to make any adjustments to our offence with how Houston is guarding us? LMAO. What a mess
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Damn my posting tonight is clairovoyant. They're forced Freddy to drive into the middle, cut-off the pass and he coughed it up for an And-1. I hope I'm seeing a W next.

Comment

• These hot takes are hot lol

Comment

• I just cant fathom this Nurse and FVV chain

Help me please get some logical reason

Comment

• how does harden have 22 shots and gordon 21 but kawhi only 12?

Thats the problem man, not giving your best guy more opportunity to shoot.

If Kawhi has shot 19 times or so, some shots out of lowry's hands, maybe we are closer.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Damn my posting tonight is clairovoyant. They're forced Freddy to drive into the middle, cut-off the pass and he coughed it up for an And-1. I hope I'm seeing a W next.
                Great thing that Nurse decided to double down on FVV as backup pg
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• What's better than undersized PG who can't finish at the rim and can't shoot? Two undersized PGs who can't finish at the rim and can't shoot.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We'll look back and confirm the overreactions but boy is this ever frustrating to watch. They are letting us back into the game and we have half our guys playing scared on O and half are playing like idiots.

Comment

• alright, we not winning screw it

Comment

• Guys we need JV SOOOOOOOO badly. Like I'm not saying we would win with him or anything BUT he sets such good screens. It opens up our offence so much. He also is such a good roller to the rim and a good finisher. Our offence looks a lot better when he's on the court. The sad part is even if he was healthy would we even play him? We love to keep him on the bench in crunch time which is also very frustrating lol
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          What's better than undersized PG who can't finish at the rim and can't shoot? Two undersized PGs who can't finish at the rim and can't shoot.
                          Masai's fault... he better find a way to get out of this...

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Guys we need JV SOOOOOOOO badly. Like I'm not saying we would win with him or anything BUT he sets such good screens. It opens up our offence so much. He also is such a good roller to the rim and a good finisher. Our offence looks a lot better when he's on the court. The sad part is even if he was healthy would we even play him? We love to keep him on the bench in crunch time which is also very frustrating lol
                            he's also our only legit centre...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                              how does harden have 22 shots and gordon 21 but kawhi only 12?

Thats the problem man, not giving your best guy more opportunity to shoot.

If Kawhi has shot 19 times or so, some shots out of lowry's hands, maybe we are closer.
                              The problem is when we do everyone just stands around and he can't get a good look lol

Comment

• Game ovah

Comment

Working...
                                X