No announcement yet.

Magic @ Raps 2/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well they closed it up.... . its a one possession game.... but not shooting all that well .. good from 3.. but only 43% in total....holding their own in rebounding.. but they don't look fluid at all so far.

Still looks like the Raps are learning to play with each other.... they got 4 out of 9 guys who are "new" Gasol/Lin/McCaw/Meeks...

Should get better shooting in the 2nd Half.. ..get some better looks than in the first half...hold your own on the defensive end of the floor and make free throws and they'll win it.. it will be ugly... but a win is a win is a win...
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
      Dang there is a little guy with some serious handles in the half time show.
      Give him a 10 day
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        I would bench FVV and Norm but it is what it is. They'll play.
        They like McCaw so when Fred comes back Norm may not play too much to be honest
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It’s so weird that we’re suddenly shooting really well from 3 but we can’t score in the paint or mid range.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            which is how you play basketball? is Kyle supposed to yell out lins movements aloud while he's coming up the court. they were talking about learning the system terminology play calls. Lin specifically said Lowry was great at trying to get him integrated
            Man, you're totally making stuff up now. Danny starts the segment (around 19:00) referring to practice and how it can be a disorganized "sh!tshow", and Lin says that Danny is the one who helped him in the first game.

Comment

• OG

Comment

• Damn, I'm seeing JV hit some of those looks Gasol's missing.

Comment

• Pure comedy

Comment

• I would have called a timeout by now.

Comment

• Gasol is struggling from the paint.. he just can't get anything to drop so far tonight...

and of course.. he nails a 3 ball just after i post this... cmon marc...
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• RikkJames wrote: View Post
                        Damn, I'm seeing JV hit some of those looks Gasol's missing.
                        Gasol's not going to give you JV offense potential he's not here for that

Comment

• 2 straight games of hot 3 pt shooting with poor overall shooting.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Man, you're totally making stuff up now. Danny starts the segment (around 19:00) referring to practice and how it can be a disorganized "sh!tshow", and Lin says that Danny is the one who helped him in the first game.
                            re listened and ya your right they said Gasol doesn't want to look dumb. but later in the pod he said Lowry was helpful. and Danny said the miscommunication is more about signals and terminology

Comment

• beautiful 2 man game

Comment

• that was some Miles-Contrane connection
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X