Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jive wrote: View Post
    ROLFSOXOMGBBQNAFTAUSAUSA.

Did call up KG and Ray yourself? You seem to know an awful lot, can you read minds? I should really watch out then.

I'm telling you to be respectful of other people. Obviously a skill you have trouble grasping, but that's your own issue.
    OK, you are telling me I should be "respectful" to Chris Bosh when he is playing OUR team on his NEW TEAM.

Are you a Bosh fan or a Raptors fan dude?

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
      OK, you are telling me I should be "respectful" to Chris Bosh when he is playing OUR team on his NEW TEAM.

Are you a Bosh fan or a Raptors fan dude?
      What an amazing rebuttal. You win. I am humbled by your presence.

I would just like to apologize to the RR forum and readers out there who had to read those last few posts.

Comment

Jive wrote: View Post
        What an amazing rebuttal. You win. I am humbled by your presence.

I would just like to apologize to the RR forum and readers out there who had to read those last few posts.
        Likewise, no hard feelings dude. Guess everyone gets passionate about the team and the players.

Now, for everyone's enjoyment...

Comment

nba players who dont want to play in toronto clearly just dont seem to realize how amazing the brass rail really is.

your millions go much further at the rail.

Comment

lol, man. Multipaul seems like a borderline troll from the posts I've read and yet people continue to argue with him. Thread after thread of shamelessly trying to sell Bargnani as the next big thing, typically ended by a simple "so everyone in this thread loves Bargnani right" after just about every post says Bargnani will flop as a #1. And yet people continue to argue and take him seriously. It's whatever. Boo him if you want, cheer for him if you want, remain indifferent if you want. Whatever you want to do, sir.

But I guess my opinion is, if it matters, that Vince Carter is the only one who really deserves constant booing. He deliberately flopped while he was still with the team. Yes, Bosh might be acting like an insecure attention whore, but he's no longer a Raptor and that's his right. You can't really blame him for wanting to leave the Raptors. That's what free agency is for. He tried to be a good teammate, good team leader and now no longer feels it's in his best interest. Good for him. See you later, Bosh.

Comment

Reading Jive and Multipauls banter is like watching a retard eat chicken wings

Comment

Not that I think he'd end up in Cleveland, but I think it'd be pretty ironic if the Cavs let Shaq go and replace him with Bosh... and then they show up in Toronto and Raps fans use a Shaq insult of Bosh to taunt him. You think it'd have the same effect given that the Cavs would rather have him than the guy who insulted him?

Somehow I think it loses its drama....

What I'm mostly curious about is how Multipaul has a pretty impressive inventory of RuPaul glamour shots. The first time it was funny, but now I'm beginning to wonder about you.

Comment

nick wrote: View Post
                  reading jive and multipauls banter is like watching a retard eat chicken wings
                  lol!!!!

Best.

Post.

Ever.

Comment

geebee wrote: View Post
                    What I'm mostly curious about is how Multipaul has a pretty impressive inventory of RuPaul glamour shots. The first time it was funny, but now I'm beginning to wonder about you.
                    I dont know him, but in multipaul's defense, google is a pretty nifty tool.

Comment

TRX wrote: View Post
                      lol, man. Multipaul seems like a borderline troll from the posts I've read and yet people continue to argue with him. Thread after thread of shamelessly trying to sell Bargnani as the next big thing, typically ended by a simple "so everyone in this thread loves Bargnani right" after just about every post says Bargnani will flop as a #1. And yet people continue to argue and take him seriously. It's whatever. Boo him if you want, cheer for him if you want, remain indifferent if you want. Whatever you want to do, sir.
                      Hey dude, don't attack me. We already know who the best Raptor is now. I just call it like I see it, same as other posters here like you and Tim W. and Mess.

I didn't make this post to say I would personally start this chant. I was just trying to see what other fans thought about it. I bet if the chant does start you will join in too.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                        Reading Jive and Multipauls banter is like watching a retard eat chicken wings
                        Your 128 posts have a lot of sustenance to them also.

Comment

i cant stop picturing a retard eating a chicken wing.

Comment

We have no "best" Raptor. We have a least bad Raptor. There's a difference. And I probably wouldn't. I don't care enough to. But nobody can really dictate your actions if you wanted to join in. It's not really that big a deal.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                              I hate it, but its probably gonna happen... and then he's gonna torch us like every other player does.
                              Even Earl Watson will torch us next year, no big deal.. This is a 15 win team with the pieces we have at the moment. . For Harrison Barnes baby!

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                                i cant stop picturing a retard eating a chicken wing.

Comment

Working...
                                X