Thanks for Screwing Us Over Bosh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for Screwing Us Over Bosh!!!

Clearly if no sign and trade happens, bosh would be screwing us over and i think he ll get booed once he comes back.
    What does everyone else think will happen if no sign and trade happens?
    Do u think he ll get booed once he comes back?

Bosh stating he's going to Miami will probably help out BC. Gives the situation more structure to build off of. Maybe a third team see's potential for themself in a deal. Still allot of possibilites. To bad the Vancouver Grizzlies weren't still around, they would be enthusiastic to get Beasley.

Comment

It's not Bosh's job to secure a S&T, that's Colangelo's job. It's in Bosh's best interest to find a S&T agreement as he makes an extra $30M. Believe me, Bosh wants a S&T more than you do. Bosh left Toronto via free agency. He had no obligations and so I am unsure how he's screwing over the Raptors. Colangelo is the person who is responsible for securing a trade and Bosh made it very clear a long time ago that he was going to hit the market.
      Last edited by Apollo; Wed Jul 7, 2010, 07:44 PM.

Comment

personally im just glad most of it this fiasco is over anf at the very least i feel that its BCs responsibily to get some return for bosh even if all it is is a couple picks and a trade exception i dont want another vince carter situation

Comment

What he did wasn't wrong at all. The man honored his contract and played his hardest, and now he actually wants to win. Completley understandable.
          Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Comment

yea, but if you re a true and passionate raps fan u should be a little angry at this

Comment

No need to direct the anger at the wrong person though.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                No need to direct the anger at the wrong person though.
                I agree with this for the most part. While Bosh was unprofessional and supposedly tough to work with this offseason (for the Raps), it's Colangelo's job to get a deal done.

Over several seasons now, Colangelo has shown that he can't do that. Looks like that is the case again here.
                You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

I disagree

Bosh left bc and the raptors out of it all. Bc and co heard nothing from the bosh camp until after the announcement. How can bc arrange anything that way. Only later did thomas contact the raptors to work out any potential deals. Power play pure and simple and childish just like the last ten days. Svg and Jack armstrong put it best

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Maleko wrote: View Post
                      Bosh left bc and the raptors out of it all. Bc and co heard nothing from the bosh camp until after the announcement. How can bc arrange anything that way. Only later did thomas contact the raptors to work out any potential deals. Power play pure and simple and childish just like the last ten days. Svg and Jack armstrong put it best
                      Colangelo had a list of teams and it was rumored that he had S&T scenarios set up with them all. The most prominent rumor was Bosh going to Miami and guess what? Bosh is going to Miami.

Comment

And yet he still didn't communicate that to the team. Even if there was a S&T proposal in for Miami, this means nothing about it being accepted by Miami, let alone presented since Bosh said nothing about his decision.

Comment

The biggest way Bosh is screwing us over, like I said in a couple other threads, is that he apparently no longer wanting a max deal - which was the one positive thing BC had in his pocket that he could have used for leverage against the all the teams with cap space.

The negative thing he could use is taking Miami's unwanted garbage off their hands.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                          X