Pacers Trying To Land Calderon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bendit wrote: View Post
    Absolutely plus 1. GSW? omfg, I'll slash my wrists.

As re: your next post about TJ being here on a playoff team...true but then that bad injury to his neck in Atlanta...he is not the same player anymore.
    You're right. But he's young, and more importantly has passion..Calderon is so boring its ridiculous.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
      im kinda getting tired of the whole "dont get your hopes up" attitude with the raps, i mean, if youre really down on the dumps because the raps are going to have an assumed losing season then why the fuck are guys even following the raps? the point of having a home team is you support them no matter what. fuck that bullshit reasoning "lets be realistic". this is your team, support it or get the fuck out.
      so if okc trades durant for beasley... and the fans criticize the move, are they not fans ?

why join a internet forum about the raps if you are happy with everything anyway... the whole point of the forum is to create an exchange of ideas... and then analyzing those ideas to determine how realistic/beneficial they would be for the team...

and to add to this, when a team is struggling like the raps have been pretty much since 2001, its important to talk about why, so we can at least try and hope to prevent it from happening again.

Comment

dagon420 wrote: View Post
        Hibbert isn`t that great. Slow/not athletic. We could give them some cap relief in return.
        i dont think you can be slow and not athletic and have 18 games of 3+ blocks.

the man had 7 games of 5+ blocks... do you realize how fast the nba is ?

and this is on indiana. one of the worst defensive teams in the league.

admit it, you have never seen a pacer game without reggie in your life...

Comment

hahaha seriously, you made me laugh there man. youre saying that its stupid to say that people who are being realists cannot be fans, well, im not sure how much more stupid you can be, when youre the one who's being a realist and thinking the team is garbage, YET youre going to spend money to buy tickets and watch this "no blueprint and nucleus of cast-offs" team. what the fuck are you going to do in ACC? like whisper to the guy beside you, man this team fuckin sucks. this team has no blueprint, and the players are cast-offs. hahaha. and yet youre there watching them. youre fuckin dumb to even think that youre going to buy tickets and sit there and be miserable. now who's more stupid?? you know, youre the inspiration for movies like celtic pride and major league, they show these fans who pay for tickets each night to watch their home team who believe suck so bad, you curse your own players but when the tides turn and they start winning, youre in the front row throwing praises. did i call you stupid? sorry man, i meant hypocrite.

"Re: Andrea. His stats are good. His real numbers are shit." - um, stats are real numbers. he had a 47%FG last season, bosh had 51%. He's ranked 61st in 3PT% at 37%, third center behind memo and murphy. 1.4 blks/game.

its one thing to generally hate a player because you really just dont like his game, but throwing in words like "worst defensive starter" and "numbers are shit" without real proof is just ridiculous.

man, im not even sure why im justifying what i said, to you. you obviously dont know shit.
          either you were a prostitute before and anytime you asked questions your pimp would slap you and say "bitch no more question" or you're a 4 year old and your parents are tired of your questions and have just said from now on "no questions."

you know there are people who love basketball and dont have a favorite team right? they just go to watch the game... and you could be raps fan and watch the game even when they lose to see how your players are progressing.

when someone says they dont like player x, really what they are saying is hey can someone tell me why you like player x so much...this is an exchange of ideas. no one creates a post stating I HATE MARCUS BANKS and then never comes back to see what people have said.

please, dont worry, no one in RR is gona slap you or call you names for asking questions... this is how we learn. you have to be a somewhat dedicated fan to be posting in the middle of the summer before what could be a 30 win season right ?

and lastly, you said criticizing bargs is unacceptable right ? well can you explain to me how hedo turkoglu gets 19 rebounds in 32 mins in the most important game of the season against the bulls, while bargs get 5 rebounds in 40 mins ?

is that not worth some criticism ?

Comment

its one thing to generally hate a player because you really just dont like his game, but throwing in words like "worst defensive starter" and "numbers are shit" without real proof is just ridiculous.

man, im not even sure why im justifying what i said, to you. you obviously dont know shit.
            bargs was a starting center and didnt even make the top 50 in rebounding in the league... is that enough proof ?

also how are his fg% and 3pt % relevent to the argument that he is the worst defensive center in the league ?

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
              so if okc trades durant for beasley... and the fans criticize the move, are they not fans ?

why join a internet forum about the raps if you are happy with everything anyway... the whole point of the forum is to create an exchange of ideas... and then analyzing those ideas to determine how realistic/beneficial they would be for the team...

and to add to this, when a team is struggling like the raps have been pretty much since 2001, its important to talk about why, so we can at least try and hope to prevent it from happening again.
              i dont think youre making the right analogy here my friend. you and your buddy copy are criticizing the raps for a season that has not even started yet. like i said, throwing your ideas be it critical or not is ok, but find some merit to it. exchanging ideas is fine, but if you want to act like the villain just for the sake of arguing and not having any proof to back up your mouth then look back coz here's my foot on your ass kickin you out the door.

struggling since 2001? wow, you are a true raps fan. i guess making the playoffs in 2002 then 2007-2008 and 2008-2009 was considered struggling.

oh and not sure how you came up with the durant-beasley trade. first of all, thats never gonna happen unless durant starts getting injured, doesnt want to dunk anymore and demands a trade. last time that happened, i think the player became enemy #1 here in toronto. the raps did get much heat for trading him for almost nothing, but its not really their fault, the player didnt want to be here so be it.

Comment

either you were a prostitute before and anytime you asked questions your pimp would slap you and say "bitch no more question" or you're a 4 year old and your parents are tired of your questions and have just said from now on "no questions."

you know there are people who love basketball and dont have a favorite team right? they just go to watch the game... and you could be raps fan and watch the game even when they lose to see how your players are progressing.

when someone says they dont like player x, really what they are saying is hey can someone tell me why you like player x so much...this is an exchange of ideas. no one creates a post stating I HATE MARCUS BANKS and then never comes back to see what people have said.

please, dont worry, no one in RR is gona slap you or call you names for asking questions... this is how we learn. you have to be a somewhat dedicated fan to be posting in the middle of the summer before what could be a 30 win season right ?

and lastly, you said criticizing bargs is unacceptable right ? well can you explain to me how hedo turkoglu gets 19 rebounds in 32 mins in the most important game of the season against the bulls, while bargs get 5 rebounds in 40 mins ?

is that not worth some criticism ?
                im not really sure where youre getting the whole prostitute idea, but lets stick to basketball, id rather not lower my iq to your level

oh yeah, there are fans who just love basketball and follow the game. but that wasnt the argument. if you keep posting here that the raps are no good and pretty much losers, then you spend money to go see them, then youre just dumb. stfu and go to the games. cheer for your players and dont say shit about them. thats what the argument was about.

hhhmmm, i dont think i said criticizing bargs is unacceptable. if you read my previous posts, ive criticized bargs for getting less rebounds, for taking way too many jumpshots, but you dont say his numbers are shit when his numbers have steadily increased for the past couple of years. get your facts straight. and he only got 5 rebs when hedo got 19 because, um, hhhmm, coz HEDO WAS GETTING MOST OF THE REBOUNDS!!!!!

Comment

bargs was a starting center and didnt even make the top 50 in rebounding in the league... is that enough proof ?

also how are his fg% and 3pt % relevent to the argument that he is the worst defensive center in the league ?
                  http://www.nba.com/statistics/player...pager.offset=0

check #45 genius.

http://www.nba.com/statistics/player...xp=-1&splitDD=

check #17 genius.

#45 in rebounds
                  #17 in blocks

and i pointed out the FG% and 3PT% because copywryter said his numbers were shit. not because of the worst defensive starter comment.

sorry but i guess i have to repeat these words:

Comment

i dont think youre making the right analogy here my friend. you and your buddy copy are criticizing the raps for a season that has not even started yet. like i said, throwing your ideas be it critical or not is ok, but find some merit to it. exchanging ideas is fine, but if you want to act like the villain just for the sake of arguing and not having any proof to back up your mouth then look back coz here's my foot on your ass kickin you out the door.

struggling since 2001? wow, you are a true raps fan. i guess making the playoffs in 2002 then 2007-2008 and 2008-2009 was considered struggling.

oh and not sure how you came up with the durant-beasley trade. first of all, thats never gonna happen unless durant starts getting injured, doesnt want to dunk anymore and demands a trade. last time that happened, i think the player became enemy #1 here in toronto. the raps did get much heat for trading him for almost nothing, but its not really their fault, the player didnt want to be here so be it.
                    so not winning a playoff series in 9 years is not struggling ?

the durant beasley trade was a hypothetical... i thought that was really obvious but i guess not... and you still failed to answer if okc did execute that trade, would the fans have a right to criticize ?

as far as your whole comment "and not having any proof to back up your mouth then look back coz here's my foot on your ass kickin you out the door" comment." umm the proof is no playoffs in 2 years and the team is arguable worse now than it was before.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/statistics/player...pager.offset=0

check #45 genius.

http://www.nba.com/statistics/player...xp=-1&splitDD=

check #17 genius.

#45 in rebounds
                      #17 in blocks

and i pointed out the FG% and 3PT% because copywryter said his numbers were shit. not because of the worst defensive starter comment.

sorry but i guess i have to repeat these words:

umm yea those numbers are for "qualified players" only...so for ex greg oden wouldnt be listed even though he only averaged 24 mins but got 8.5 rbds compared to bargnani's 35 mins and 6.2 rebounds.

furthermore, ok he was 45... there's 30 teams in the league... for a player to have played 35 mins a game at the C or PF position and to not even be in the top 30... dont you think that is worthy of some criticism and ultimately one of the reasons why the raps were not very successful last year ?
                      Last edited by vinnie_paz; Sat Aug 7, 2010, 02:49 AM.

Comment

oh yeah, there are fans who just love basketball and follow the game. but that wasnt the argument. if you keep posting here that the raps are no good and pretty much losers, then you spend money to go see them, then youre just dumb. stfu and go to the games. cheer for your players and dont say shit about them. thats what the argument was about.
                        ok let me ask you something, do you think the raps will win the championship this year?

if you say no, then doesnt that contradict your whole view on this ? because if you dont think they will win it all this year, you are implying that there are other teams who are better than the raps....

so what's the difference ?
                        Last edited by vinnie_paz; Sat Aug 7, 2010, 02:43 AM.

Comment

get your facts straight. and he only got 5 rebs when hedo got 19 because, um, hhhmm, coz HEDO WAS GETTING MOST OF THE REBOUNDS!!!!!
                          oh ok... so the 9 offensive rebounds that chicago got, bargs apparently is not accountable for any of those either right... and simply pointing out that fact, makes me a raptor hating villain who deserves to be kicked in the ass by you and out the door right ?
                          Last edited by vinnie_paz; Sat Aug 7, 2010, 02:46 AM.

Comment

the point of having a home team is you support them no matter what. fuck that bullshit reasoning "lets be realistic". this is your team, support it or get the fuck out.
                            so if (clue: this is going to be a hypothetical) you live in minnesota, and after kg left.... the team has made dumb move after dumb move, you as a fan still have to support them no matter what or get the fuck out ? according to you ?

who da hypocrite now ?
                            Last edited by vinnie_paz; Sat Aug 7, 2010, 03:11 AM.

Comment

the raps made the playoffs in 2008-2009 ?

hmmm as a true raps fan, i remember them finishing with a 33-49 record and in 13th place.

haha
                              Last edited by vinnie_paz; Sat Aug 7, 2010, 03:12 AM.

Comment

now granger is, ill be so happy if hes on the raptors we get a SF/PF who can defend and can take over games something we havent got since vince carter

Comment

Working...
                                X