Umm... Are We Still Too "Euro"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    definitely not too "Euro"..... but with the departure of Belli, how do we rank on the "whiteness scale"?

we gotta be top 5 on pasty-meter
    We have what 4 Pigmentally challenged players?

Utah has 4 - Fesenko, Kirilenko, Okur and Hayward.

Indiana has 4 - Dunleavy, Foster, Hansbrough and McRoberts

But I think the Nets have just taken the lead with Murphy, Farmar, Humphries, Zoubek and Brook Lopez

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      If that's the case then he needs to say International. Sorry to be a stickler but saying a team is too Euro because it has a bunch of international players on the roster is like complaining that a fruit basket has too many oranges in it while pointing at bananas, apples and plums. lol

Note: The Raptors have every continent covered with the exception of Asian.
      OK that was awesome!

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        definitely not too "Euro"..... but with the departure of Belli, how do we rank on the "whiteness scale"?

we gotta be top 5 on pasty-meter
        ROFLMFAO...too funny. Who cares about the ethnical makeup? As long as we win games.
        The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
        Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
        www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
        http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
        http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
          We have what 4 Pigmentally challenged players?

Utah has 4 - Fesenko, Kirilenko, Okur and Hayward.

Indiana has 4 - Dunleavy, Foster, Hansbrough and McRoberts

But I think the Nets have just taken the lead with Murphy, Farmar, Humphries, Zoubek and Brook Lopez
          Hump and Lopez should only count for 1/2 each.... im not really sure why, as ive never really been able to determine what race Hump is, and Lopez is some kind of weird Mexican Troll creature... but i'll fight coceding the lead in the Aggregate SPF Value Race to NEW FUCKING JERSEY.

Comment

And Antarctica!
            Isn't Richard Peddie from Antarctica? I know he was cold as ice when he had a bigger part in team operations.
            Last edited by Apollo; Thu Aug 12, 2010, 04:03 PM.

Comment

And Antarctica!
              nah, joey dorsey is from there.

ah, it doesn't work.

oh well, i was going to say he looked like a penguin. but, guess not.
              Last edited by LBF; Thu Aug 12, 2010, 02:55 PM.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
                ROFLMFAO...too funny. Who cares about the ethnical makeup? As long as we win games.
                in terms of the teams success, they could put 5 albino japanese midgets on the floor as far as im concerned, as long as they could ball.

but cmon now... we all smiled a little on the inside when we watched the video of Jeremy Lin showing up John Wall in the vegas summer league.

Comment

make it 2. i dont think you can consider kleiza a european ballplayer. he pretty much grew up and played ball in the states. his only euro experience is the lithuania national team which is like every 4 years? and when he played for olympiacos last year.

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post
                    As per Colangelo's racially insensitive comments
                    hahaha did colangelo sleep with any of your relatives? why you so mad at him? or maybe youre his bastard son? hahaha jokes!

Comment

I swear you guys make my day....lol. The amount of jokes I get everyday. My workplace must think I'm crazy for laughing to myself.
                      The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                      Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                      www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                      http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Isn't Richard Peddie was from Antarctica? I know he was cold as ice when he had a bigger part in team operations.
                        drum roll

Comment

Apollo wrote:
                          Andersen, David - Australian
                          Banks, Marcus - American
                          Barbosa, Leandro - Brazilian
                          Bargnani, Andrea - Italian
                          Calderon, Jose - Spanish
                          Davis, Ed - American
                          DeRozan, DeMar - American
                          Dorsey, Joey - American
                          Evans, Reggie - American
                          Jack, Jarrett - American
                          Johnson, Amir - American
                          Jones, Dwayne - American
                          Kleiza, Linas - Lithuanian
                          Weems, Sonny - American
                          Wright, Julian - American
                          Solomon Alabi - Nigerian

So...Um, yeah.

my bad...I thought your list was answering the, tounge in cheek, "are we still too euro question". Now I see that you were answering the "are we perhaps the least Euro?"question. Ignore my followup post. Glad to see we are on the same page
                          Last edited by Jclaw; Thu Aug 12, 2010, 03:53 PM. Reason: forgot to include the original quote from apollo. can you put it back in quote form so it is different from my response?

Comment

No worries. Happens to the best of us... And me for that matter.
                            Last edited by Apollo; Thu Aug 12, 2010, 04:11 PM.

Comment

haha, i love it when these nubes can't get it quoted properly. too funny.
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Krix wrote: View Post
                                There's an argument that Kleiza isn't Euro.
                                He grew up in new jersey
                                http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

Comment

Working...
                                X