Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you ladies are finished your cat fight... back to the topic at hand..

Sonny Weems - Craig Mack... "You won't be around next year..."

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
      Im more of a Alberta/BC guy.
      so you're a hippie?

I KID! I KID!

but seriously, if you're a white guy with dreads, i hate you.

Comment

Kris Humphries- Rick Astley

Comment

hahahaha who else can take it from the Ravens we the one team putting canada ball on the map. Back to back national champs. We almost made it a three peat last year. More like..
          Multi-Paul= Wanna be gangsta
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
            Kleiza- Nickelback- doesn't belong here
            haha that was the best one....its funny because its true

Bosh is that guy from "Get rich or die trying", the light skin guy who they were promoting/advertising to be a gangster rapper

Comment

LOL @ Heinz you got some jokes man. Nope your outta luck no white guy with dreads here. Im a average black guy.
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Oh and i almost forgot. Were currently 1 in the nation and we have a current 14 game winning streak. Come get some!

Comment

hahahaha who else can take it from the Ravens we the one team putting canada ball on the map. Back to back national champs. We almost made it a three peat last year. More like..
                  Multi-Paul= Wanna be gangsta
                  Well, lets call a truce. Which rappers do you think are like the Raptors?

Comment

ruuuuu wrote: View Post
                    haha that was the best one....its funny because its true

bosh is that guy from "get rich or die trying", the light skin guy who they were promoting/advertising to be a gangster rapper
                    lmao

Comment

6 championships in 8 years call me papa!

Comment

Okay im willing to cut it out man. It's not fair to everyone else. Ill make a list in a couple mintues!

Comment

Okay im willing to cut it out man. It's not fair to everyone else. Ill make a list in a couple mintues!
                          Seen

Comment

Sonny Weems is Kanye West... because imma let you finish, but beyonce had one of the best videos of all time.. ALL TIME

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                              Sonny Weems is Kanye West... because imma let you finish, but beyonce had one of the best videos of all time.. ALL TIME
                              "Yo, excuse me Cheryl Miller, Nate Robinson's dunk was good, but Demar's dunk was one of the greatest of all time! ALL TIME!"

Comment

Quincy Douby = Drake.... because every once in awhile, he forgets to shave off his unibrow and doesn't think anybody notices

Comment

Working...
                                X