Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir = Andre 3000... they look identical.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
      Seen
      Did I just hear you say 'seen' lol

You're too much. Even as an unbridled Bargnani fan, sometimes you make me laugh man.

I reccomend going with 'zeen' as it rolls off the tounge like how it's usually said.

Comment

Solomon Alabi = K'naan - skinny and from africa, good potential.
        Leandro Barbosa = Pitbull - he has the latin american swagger, he's has a very nice game.
        Andrea Bargnani = Katie Perry- He is just soft.
        Jerryd Bayless = Big Sean or J Cole- A young and up and coming player many positives, has potential to be a nice fit.
        Jose Calderon = Flava Flav was public enemy #1 till jarret jack left now he is Jay Z (being the head of defjam record label he runs the show) he is the horns of the bull. the matador!
        Ed Davis = Jadakiss -cause just always havin the hardest look on his face. Also he has the game to match his expression. BUSINESS!
        DeMar DeRozan= Drizzy Drake- He's got the potential to be amazing. Still has some weakspots and can be soft on D at times.
        Joey Dorsey= Gucci Mane and the whole 1017 brickquad- dude is massive.
        Reggie Evans= Immortal tecnique- he has the grittyness doesn't care about appealing to others
        Sundiata Gaines= Vanilla Ice- One hit wonder (not taking anything away from that game winner)
        Amir Johnson= Young Jeezy- He's a go Getta!!
        Linas Klieza= william hung (american idol contestant known for singing she bangs) Thinks he is the greatest.
        Sonny Weems= Gorilla Zoe- Lost
        Julian Wright= Lil John- Unmatched energy level.
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

LOL sonny weems is Kanye West but less of an a**hole.
          LOL zeeeeeeen
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

...I have no idea who any of these people are.

(silently goes away to listen to the Arcade Fire on vinyl in his Kensington apartment)
            "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
            -Newsradio

Comment

it's called youtube bud.

Comment

"Yo, excuse me Cheryl Miller, Nate Robinson's dunk was good, but Demar's dunk was one of the greatest of all time! ALL TIME!"
                hahahahaha Nice one.

Comment

jose was public enemy #1 and thats why bc tried to trade him
                  "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Reggie = DMX

Weems = Chamillionaire.

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post
                      I reccomend going with 'zeen' as it rolls off the tounge like how it's usually said.
                      Thanks for chiming in bredren. Try spelling the word 'tongue' thats usually how it's spelled stunna

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                        Solomon Alabi = K'naan - skinny and from africa, good potential.
                        Linas Klieza= william hung (american idol contestant known for singing she bangs)
                        Haha that was good. Skinny and from africa. also, katy perry has some sweetass jugs

Comment

Selects87 wrote: View Post
                          Amir = Andre 3000... they look identical.
                          Hahah yah they like twins

Comment

Sonny Weems is J-Roc. He acts a big game but really his game is living at home with his Mom. JaMario Moon was the old J-Roc.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Sonny Weems is J-Roc. He acts a big game but really his game is living at home with his Mom. JaMario Moon was the old J-Roc.
                              LMAO...lets keep this one going... Triano has to be Mr Leahy, PJ is BoBandy Randy.

Who's Corey and Trevor?

Comment

Who's Corey and Trevor?
                                you gotta dig into former raptors for that one... Quincy Douby and David Andersen

Comment

Working...
                                X