Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They just don't care. I really almost can't watch anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
    I address your questons in another thread and there is no reason to repeat myself.
    It is very simple. The problem is you just DO NOT GET it or pretend to not get it which is fine as I think everyone who has read few of your posts here know what you are all about.

Best of Luck
    No, you didn't answer my questions, or if I did, I obviously missed it. I'm guessing I'm not the only person who would LOVE to know the answers to those questions, so please tell us.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
      I address your questons in another thread and there is no reason to repeat myself.
      It is very simple. The problem is you just DO NOT GET it or pretend to not get it which is fine as I think everyone who has read few of your posts here know what you are all about.

Best of Luck
      Just to add, I looked back and no, you didn't answer my questions. You just did what you always do, try and turn the conversation into something else to try and avoid answering the question. And then you stopped replying when I pressed you.

So please, answer the questions. Or at least the main one. Does Bargnani bear no responsibility for playing defense and rebounding?

I'm waiting.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Ya'll need to chill... The problem with this team is that they do not have the defensive mentaliy that makes team greats (ie...Celtics). BC is a pretty smart guy but his greatest weakness is that he is a believer of the run and gun offense which again NEVER wins championships.

Steps needed to turn this team around:

1) BC...dip run & gun and start pursuing "defense comes first"
        2) Fire Jay because he does not have that authority over players like other great coaches...and he's not a great defensive coach.
        Again this is the root of all problems...once you deal with them 2 then you can put a great team around.

I am hoping for raptors to land either kyrie erving or Perry Jones and start with young players. Do it the OKC way!

Comment

man, am i glad i decided to watch "The Cape" instead.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            man, am i glad i decided to watch "The Cape" instead.
            hahahaha I heard that was the worst crap on TV...had to have been better than what we were watching. :S

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              hahahaha I heard that was the worst crap on TV...had to have been better than what we were watching. :S
              i actually kind of like it... its campy as hell, and the main guy is an incredibly crap actor... but the rest of the cast is solid and entertaining...

its kind of like if they took the 60s-70s superhero formula and applied it to a modern show.. plus, i want to molest summer glau's face.

Comment

rapfan wrote: View Post
                Guess the best way to register fan dissatisfaction is to stay away from ACC. When it starts hurting MLSE, only then will they start putting in monies to put together a serious team...
                You know there's a potential lockout coming, don't you? Why spend money when there's something major like that impending?

Comment

I don't know why some people are freaking out. We weren't gonna win that much this season. I don't know why this is coming as a shock to a lot of people. Most experts picked us along with Cleveland to be battling for the cellar.

Comment

move calderon draft a point guard.

i say after this year and the draft we go all out to try to get josh smith or kirilenko.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                      I don't know why some people are freaking out. We weren't gonna win that much this season. I don't know why this is coming as a shock to a lot of people. Most experts picked us along with Cleveland to be battling for the cellar.
                      my sentiments exactly. it's like "oh my god!! i cant believe they're exactly the team i believed they would be at the beginning of the season! i'm shocked and amazed, and downright flabbergasted that my expectations were met! for shame, toronto raptors, for being exactly who i thought you were going to be! FOR SHAME!"

it's like complaining that taco bell gave you the runs

Comment

i actually kind of like it... its campy as hell, and the main guy is an incredibly crap actor... but the rest of the cast is solid and entertaining...

its kind of like if they took the 60s-70s superhero formula and applied it to a modern show.. plus, i want to molest summer glau's face.
                        its not that bad of a show, i didnt like it at first but now its kind of cool, i dont think the main dude is all that bad actually.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          no, glee definitely takes the cake on that one.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                            If it is of any consolation I keep my sanity by watching individuals like Davis, Amir, Bayless and DD play the game. Mostly these guys are always in the game and play with heart. DD was not so good tonite but he tries to compensate in areas other than offense. ED saved the team from embarassment..it would have been a blowout by halftime if not for him in qtr 2. BC better make a move of some kind just to keep these guys going. I think AB has hit the wall being option 1 for the first time alongwith all of his defensive liabilities.
                            +1 I have to add Wright to the list because it's not a coincidence he always seems to be part of the good runs they inevitably have and usually isn't on the floor when they quickly give it all back. If those young guys played for 25-30 min a game as a unit it would at least look like there is a plan in place to develop a young core for the future and IMO they would have just as good a chance of winning.

Comment

it's like complaining that taco bell gave you the runs
                              At least Taco Bell tastes good going down! Man I could go for Taco Bell right now.......

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
                                At least Taco Bell tastes good going down! Man I could go for Taco Bell right now.......
                                it sure does. which is why im glad i live 5 minutes away from a taco bell. any more than that, and i wouldnt make it to my toilet fast enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X