Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boo Birds Warming Their Vocal Chords?(Bosh Responds: "Bring it on" post #122)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbihis wrote: View Post
    i hope somebody does something a bit drastic enough to stop the game for a few minutes.
    we should one-up cleveland. nothing happened there when lebron came back, that was a bit boring.
    You know, the one guy I would like to see do it is Big Ed. At least block a shot. That would just be poetic I think. CBWhore-meet big Ed!

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
      i just want somebody to re-break his face. not because fo how he left, or his stupid twittering, or the fact that he said our city smells funny.. not for being a fake franchise player, or being a stat padder, or being KGs bitch..

it would just amuse me to see his face re-broken.
      when did he say our city smells funny? he said it was different...thats it.

Comment

• Can You Smell The Difference?

"I didn't want to go there," Bosh said.

"It was different. All I knew was Vince Carter was there and I never saw him play on TV. It was a whole different country, and it was just different. I'm 19 years old, I didn't know anything about culture and being away from home. All I know is the States.

"Toronto's a great place, a fantastic city. It's a metropolitan area, but you could tell you're somewhere different. You could feel it, you could look at it, you can smell it. Everything. All your senses tell you you're somewhere different."
        "You can smell it"
        Source: Raptors Talk

Comment

• funny... different... whatever...

still want his face re-broke

Comment

• Boo Birds Warming Their Vocal Chords?(Bosh Responds: "Bring it on" post #122)

LOL!

HEY NEWSFLASH TORONTO: It smells different here than it does in other parts of the world. Deal with it you vaginas.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
              LOL! Hey NEWSFLASH TORONTO: It smells different here than it does in other parts of the world. Deal with it you vaginas
              Can we please block this guy from RR?

Comment

LOL!

HEY NEWSFLASH TORONTO: It smells different here than it does in other parts of the world. Deal with it you vaginas.
                You got some anger issues homey.
                And seriously dude.. lay off the name calling.
                It doesn't really lend itself to people respecting your opinion.

Comment

• Shutup Multipaul. You're one of the worst posters I've ever seen on an internet forum. And everybody else that gets their panties in a bunch because Chris Bosh said "it smells different" in Toronto needs to grow some ball. What he said is 100% true. It smells different here than it does in Texas. Just like it smells different in Europe.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    You got some anger issues homey.
                    And seriously dude.. lay off the name calling.
                    It doesn't really lend itself to people respecting your opinion.
                    Anger? I'm laughing here homey. It's actually pretty hilarious (and pathetic) how personally they took those comments from Chris Bosh.

Comment

anger? i'm laughing here "homey"
                      Well at least I didn't call you a vagina. Grow up man.

People react differently to different situations. If you don't like it, then that is fine, but I'd rather not have to sit here and listen to you put other people down for being sensitive to comments about their Hometown. Derogatory or not.
                      People are entitled to feel things, and here, they are entitled to share them.
                      Unfortunately for you, this does not extent to personal opinions about other posters.
                      Last edited by Joey; Wed Feb 16, 2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        Well at least I didn't call you a vagina. Grow up man.
                        But where did I call you a vagina? That was clearly directed towards the people who ARE acting like it by getting insulted by an obvious, as-a-matter-of-fact statement.

What's next? Everybody starts hating on the next guy that says "Hey man It's pretty cold up here."

Comment

But where did I call you a vagina? That was clearly directed towards the people who ARE acting like it by getting insulted by an obvious, as-a-matter-of-fact statement.

What's next? Everybody starts hating on the next guy that says "Hey man It's pretty cold up here."
                          I didn't say you called me personally a vagina. You are right.
                          That's not really my point though.

Comment

• And further more, Heinz wasn't making a big deal out of the comment. He was saying regardless of that comment, he wants Boshs face busted.
                            Thats the only place that was brought up. No one really did get all bent out of shape over it...

Comment

• Unfortunately time travel is still a scientific impossibility. But it was always my dream to see a pterodactyl get it's face smashed in like Gallagher with a watermelon.

I've been fortunate enough to have seen it done once, and I would love to see it happen again.

Is that SO wrong?!

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                                Unfortunately time travel is still a scientific impossibility. But it was always my dream to see a pterodactyl get it's face smashed in like Gallagher with a watermelon.

I've been fortunate enough to have seen it done once, and I would love to see it happen again.

Is that SO wrong?!
                                Not at all, Heinz. Not at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X