• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i smell a BC trade coming

Comment

• watch his footwork

Comment

• draftexpress has a strengths and weakness video with him and he can't create his own shot but man is this kid good off the ball. I don't know about donnie walsh comparing him to reggie miller but he sure looks the part on tape, the team that drafts will be getting a fundamentally solid kid at the SG position.

oh and did anyone else notice montiejunas is always flat footed thats not a good thing.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

watch his footwork
          Nice

Comment

• Maleko wrote: View Post
            Yah fast and furious right now. I think the continuing Minny interest in 'Gasol' and the rumours that LA is one of the teams in play for the #2 is a little comical. It is quite intriguing of course to think about with the potential spanish team grouping in Minnesota, and what LA would do with the role players and pick they would get in return, but comical.
            I agree, the rumors involving Gasol and the #2 don't make a lot of sense, and should be mocked. However, the latest rumor involves Gasol for Love (+ spare parts). Think about that for a second; Love, on a frontline with Bynum and Artest. Sick. There wouldn't be enough rebounds to go around.

And, that leaves the #2 pick for the Raps!

Comment

• Raptors change in thinking?

Seems there is a "sudden" interest in Mr. Biyombo. He is due for a workout on Monday.

Chad Ford tweets on the subject...

http://twitter.com/#!/chadfordinside...87519998586880

Is this the Casey effect? I am not sure what to make of it since Kanter, Walker were my choices going in.

Comment

• what have we learned about ford?
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• All i want with our pick on draft night is someone who plays defense.I'm worried that Kanter falls to us and we pick him and then he turns out to be just another bargnani on defense but i guess everyone in this draft has their downfalls.

Comment

• I am guessing he went to europe to bring back one player him was interested in for the rest of the scouting team to look at. which probably writes off all the other euro players in this draft. The whole staff will look at this kid on monday and then make their big board. My feeling is Biyombo will not be drafted by us he is just the only euro we are interested in.
                    Last edited by grindhouse; Sun Jun 19, 2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• @Probballdraft has been burning up the Twitter-sphere today with rumors that the Utah Jazz and Toronto Raptors may be looking to make a deal should the Cleveland Cavaliers select Duke's Kyrie Irving with the first-overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft as most expect they will, tweeting:

"Hearing some within the @Utah_Jazz believe UT should take Kanter 3rd & then trade #12 to the #Raptors for #5 & Brandon Knight."

In that event, @Probballdraft explains that the Jazz would reportedly take Kanter at No. 3 and swap the 12th pick, along with either Al Jefferson or Paul Millsap, to the Raptors for the fifth-overall pick, which would presumably turn into Knight. Toronto would then spend the Jazz's second selection on Bismack Biyombo of the Congo.
                      http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...-raptors-trade

I don't see this happening cause we would have way to many bigs. If they didn't mention Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap. If it was AK for example it would make more sense.
                      Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sun Jun 19, 2011, 08:24 PM.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

I don't see this happening cause we would have way to many bigs. If they didn't mention Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap. If it was AK for example it would make more sense.
                        All that would do is create a logjam of bigs. I dont wan't Al Jefferson or Milsap or Biyombo or Knight. I want Kemba. And maybe if can get him for Bargnani Kanter.

Comment

• dballa21 wrote: View Post
                          All that would do is create a logjam of bigs. I dont wan't Al Jefferson or Milsap or Biyombo or Knight. I want Kemba. And maybe if can get him for Bargnani Kanter.
                          I want Biyombo but, not if he comes with another big.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I want Biyombo but, not if he comes with another big.
                            I'm not against Biyombo but I'm against what we would have to give up to get him

Comment

Plus the Raptors don't actually have any contracts going out, so I'm not really sure how it would work.

Plus, it sucks.
                              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• NBA.com Draft Preview: Toronto http://www.nba.com/video/channels/dr...s=iref:nbahpt1

Comment

Working...
                                X