Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    If any team screams perry jones it's the t-wolves
    They already have Randolph who is kind of the same player, I don't see them having both of them.

Comment

• Have you seen that team draft the last 5 years?
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/2011/news/feature...ure/index.html

more videos lol
        Last edited by grindhouse; Mon Apr 4, 2011, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• anyone see utah trading their lottery draft pick they got from the nets for bargnani?

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
            anyone see utah trading their lottery draft pick they got from the nets for bargnani?
            hopefully

Comment

anyone see utah trading their lottery draft pick they got from the nets for bargnani?
              No.

Comment

• I dunno I could and I coudnt. It all depends on what they think of the draft.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Unlikely since they went into rebuild mode with the Williams trade. If, however, they see Bargnani as a potential piece of that rebuild, then maybe. They would probably want to get rid of Jefferson in the mix, so more likely they would try a Bargnani for Jefferson and push for more juice if we wanted the pick. If the Raptors win the top pick, would they be willing to trade both of their picks for our top pick? Would we?

Comment

• Depends if Irving is off the board. Apparently Barnes is announcing he's stating today.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

That makes no sense on their part. They'd have Bargnani, Jefferson, Favors and Milsap - That's a lot of money tied into the 4-5 spots. Like 30 million.

Comment

• Word is they want to convert Mildap to SF and get rid of Jefferson. It could happen.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Milsap is too slow for the 3. Right now, Utah trading their pick from the Nets for Bargnani is a Raptors' fan wet dream. In other words, it ain't happening.

Comment

• I don't see it happening either I'm just saying it's feasible.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I heard about them not being happy with the position too which is why I asked. Anyone on Utah we willing to take back if they wanted to include players?

Comment

• Hayward, Favors. Maybe Millsap. I don't see them letting the first 2 go, tho.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X