Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should they rename Air Canada Centre Too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ezz_bee
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    hahahaha

CashMan Place!
    You missed a vowel, it would be called CashMan Palace!!!

Not sure if Scotiabank would be interested as they already have the Scotiabank Place here in Ottawa. BMO might be interested because of their association with TFC?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Considering how MLSE is able to rake in boatloads of cash from loyal fans while serving up inferior product, I would go with:

Chupa Chups House of Suckers

From Wikipedia:

....The name of the brand comes from the Spanish verb chupar, meaning "to suck."

Leave a comment:

• Raptors_
    replied
    Multipaul wrote: View Post
    That's true, that chef clearly didn't go to culinary school. he should treat our boys better than that.
    ya, btw your profile pic scares me.

Leave a comment:

• Multipaul
    replied
    e2thed wrote: View Post
    If u watch closely u can see it in his face that the food doesnt taste good. That chef didnt cook shit, it was pasta and sauce thats it.
    That's true, that chef clearly didn't go to culinary school. he should treat our boys better than that.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    Like A Bosh Arena

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    Big Momma's House

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    Chiquita Banana Palace

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    tbihis wrote: View Post
    Bubbles Dome.
    it would be a crime for them not to play the kitty rap during EVERY time out

Leave a comment:

• Raptors_
    replied
    just rename it skydome

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Tim Horton's Arena
    Ey! Stadium
    Bubbles Dome.

Now thats canadian.

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    RPT23 wrote: View Post
    I'd go for TD Canada Trust but I think the C**tics got it? Or is that TD Waterhouse? IDK, IDC...
    The celtics play in the TD Gardens

The magic used to play in the TD Waterhouse Center, but it was renamed the Amway Center

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    Beaverboi wrote: View Post
    How would you feel as a visiting player, knowing you had to go in the back door of rimjobbing.com arena?
    oh man you guys are killing me today... ive spit up the majority of my coffee in this thread alone

Leave a comment:

• ebrian
    replied
    I like Tim Hortons too. Then they can buy a huge LED display that goes around the entire building, just so they can have this massive Roll Up The Rim animation.

I think that'd be pretty cool.. especially if you're driving on the expressway at night.

Edit: Omg.. just read the rim job jokes.. lol!
    Last edited by ebrian; Fri Mar 11, 2011, 03:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RPT23
    replied
    I'd go for TD Canada Trust but I think the C**tics got it? Or is that TD Waterhouse? IDK, IDC...

Leave a comment:

• Beaverboi
    replied
    LBF wrote: View Post
    center, dome both work

could you imagine if balisllie bought the coyotes and couldn't leave phoenix because jobing.com arena had a clause in the contract signed and then they proposed that they would only allow the team to leave if the arena was called jobing.com but, balsillie wanted it to be his company.

thus,...

RIM JOBING.COM Arena
    How would you feel as a visiting player, knowing you had to go in the back door of rimjobbing.com arena?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X