X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi and joey are gonna fight?

FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!!

Comment

• No way Heinz, I dont wanna fight with anyone, and I really respect Joey and I see his points on this, I disagree, but I dont want to fight with anyone, especially him. I got enuff to deal with fending off Tim w

Comment

• I haven't read through this thread at all, but why hasn't Amir been shut down? He's not even playing at 50% right now. Is Ajincia hurt or something? Not playing "prospects" BC brought in? At this point in the season does it even matter?
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• God I hate Triano.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
            No way Heinz, I dont wanna fight with anyone, and I really respect Joey and I see his points on this, I disagree, but I dont want to fight with anyone, especially him. I got enuff to deal with fending off Tim w
            Agreed. No fighting. Multi and I are cool.

And I meant that as a very general statement about the Forum Multi, not just directed or aimed at you.

Comment

• Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                Agreed. No fighting. Multi and I are cool.

And I meant that as a very general statement about the Forum Multi, not just directed or aimed at you.
                Cool man. THanks.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  I haven't read through this thread at all, but why hasn't Amir been shut down? He's not even playing at 50% right now. Is Ajincia hurt or something? Not playing "prospects" BC brought in? At this point in the season does it even matter?
                  Apparently Amir is refusing to sit and they're treating him like an adult. As for playing prospects, they pretty much know what they've got. They played Ajinca enough earlier that they know whether or not they want to keep him. Alibi doesn't seem to be ready and will get more out of playing in the summer league, at this point. And Joey Dorsey is probably on his way out.

Now, I don't disagree with shutting Amir down, but I do understand why it hasn't been done. I don't think is as much of a lack or white issue as some make it out to be. Of course, I don't think many of the decisions are nearly as black or white as people make them out to be.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                  X