This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors_ wrote: View Post
    as long as we beat miami i'm happy. Sumthing tells me we were resting the players for the heat game. I wouldn't be suprised if all the "ïnjured" players came back on wednesday.
    That game might very well be the decider if the Raptors get the 3rd or 4th pick. If they lose, they are guaranteed the 3rd pick. If they win and Washington loses, then it's a tie breaker which can go either way. Personally, I'd rather see them get the 3rd pic, especially with Barnes and Perry out. Pickings are going to be slim.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• thatguythere wrote: View Post
      Have you guys really dealt with over 2000 posts this stuff from Multipaul? I hope this type of fanboyism isn't all over the entire forum like this.
      uhm... its a fan forum. did you really expect there to be a lack of a "fanboyism"?

that's like expecting no boobies when you do an non-sexual google image search with safe-search turned off.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
        I took the time to politely form an argument with my comment. I think it was a very good one. I'd appreciate a response that actually makes sense in the context of the discussion, please. If there is a part of the argument you disagree with, please point that out and why. Here it is again...
        Possibly

Comment

• thatguythere wrote: View Post
          Have you guys really dealt with over 2000 posts this stuff from Multipaul? I hope this type of fanboyism isn't all over the entire forum like this.

Amir, Ed and Demar have been the best Raptors for the season imo, and Bargs, Jose and Barbosa have moments. Leandro is a great 6th man. Now if we just gotta win the lottery and get Kyrie Irving and we will have something here.
          Can you imagine being a fan of the Raptors and their players, and posting on a Raptors message board! Incredible! Very astute young cupcake!

Comment

• Ah!

A dilapidated Bucks vs the Dilapidated Raptors!

Wait!

What's this! We had many of our top "graded" players, the B's Demar and Ed were in full effect!

But wait!

We lost.

Oh well, that Bargs guy is just a C, his presence wouldn't have helped....

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
              Ah!

Wait!

What's this! We had many of our top "graded" players, the B's Demar and Ed were in full effect!

But wait!

We lost.

if bustani played we'd get slapped by atleast 23

Comment

• raptorsking wrote: View Post
                if bustani played we'd get slapped by atleast 23
                RaptorskingBargs! FTW!

Comment

Ah!

Wait!

But wait!

We lost.

If you watched the game you would know they held the lead for almost the whole game while only dressing nine guys. You would also know that there was a period where they only had seven guys available. That was one of the best games they played all year. If they had two more bodies they would have won. They were totally gased. This loss had absolutely nothing to do with Bargnani in particular not playing.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    If you watched the game you would know they held the lead for almost the whole game while only dressing nine guys. You would also know that there was a period where they only had seven guys available. That was one of the best games they played all year. If they had two more bodies they would have won. They were totally gased. This loss had absolutely nothing to do with Bargnani in particular not playing.
                    I watched the whole game, as I do each game. And the pre game, and the post game. It was an awesome game. Joey Dorsey was a beast, Demar looked great too. Bayless was amazing. I'm not hating on the team, but we lost, and we were missing our undeniable best player. I'm just saying if we had our best player, we would probably have won. You can't argue that one.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                      Why? That Miami game is meaningless..for both teams. I really don't think they're holding guys back so they can play Wednesday.
                      meaningless!!!!???? are you kidding me, this is the most important game of the season. We get a chance to CRUSH BOSH!!!

Comment

• Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                        meaningless!!!!???? are you kidding me, this is the most important game of the season. We get a chance to CRUSH BOSH!!!
                        We had a chance to crush bosh. we did a pretty good job for 3/4 of that game.

I would prefer a higher draft pick at this point.

Doesnt mean we cant hard foul and dominate his tranny ass all game tho

Comment

I watched the whole game, as I do each game. And the pre game, and the post game. It was an awesome game. Joey Dorsey was a beast, Demar looked great too. Bayless was amazing. I'm not hating on the team, but we lost, and we were missing our undeniable best player. I'm just saying if we had our best player, we would probably have won. You can't argue that one.
                          If they had two more guys... I mean ANYBODY they would have won that game. They didn't lose specifically because Bargnani didn't play. If Bargnani was one of the nine dressed guys they still would have lost that game... Maybe by a lot more given the kind of scrappy game it was.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                            If they win and Washington loses, then it's a tie breaker which can go either way. Personally, I'd rather see them get the 3rd pic, especially with Barnes and Perry out. Pickings are going to be slim.
                            It's not a tie breaker in this case - here's the rules:
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Draft_Lottery#Process
                            "In the event that teams finish with the same record, each tied team receives the average of the total number of combinations for the positions that they occupy."
                            So each team would get 137 combinations or a 13.7% chance at number one (the coin flip would be for only one extra combination, i.e. 138 total due to rounding).
                            http://twitter.com/Liston

Comment

RaptorskingBargs! FTW!
                              i was going to insult bargnani right here but i just noticed raptors_ got banned i think i should bow out of this convo right here

Comment

• He was banned for attacking a poster after being warned yesterday. We'll leave it at that. No one need worry about ever getting a warning or an infraction of a seven day banning if they respect the rules and other posters.

Comment

Working...
                                X