No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least it won't involve a unibrow. Which is more than I can say for hardcore NO fans...

Comment

• not sure if its true but i am reading that houston got the number 18 pick from min for 2 players i never even heard of WTF. they will have 3 picks in the first round. our gm's are droping the ball again

Comment

• They might be collecting assets to make a play at D12. I know they're interested in him.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          not sure if its true but i am reading that houston got the number 18 pick from min for 2 players i never even heard of WTF. they will have 3 picks in the first round. our gm's are droping the ball again
          Budinger is a pretty good NBA player. Not spectacular but a solid rotational player who provides something MIN lacks (3pt shooting) on a minimum contract.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Budinger is a pretty good NBA player. Not spectacular but a solid rotational player who provides something MIN lacks (3pt shooting) on a minimum contract.
            Budinger would have been a solid player on our team too... He'd be our replacement for Kapono without costing us the MLE or having to give minutes to a stiff.

Comment

not sure if its true but i am reading that houston got the number 18 pick from min for 2 players i never even heard of WTF. they will have 3 picks in the first round. our gm's are droping the ball again
              It was Chase Budinger according to NBA.com
              He's not necessarily a guy no one's ever heard of, and I think the Minnesota has a 70% chance of winning this trade. Budinger has a defined role and does it well.. Do you find that guy at 18? Possibly, but it's a gamble. It does clear up more cap space for Houston. Trade for Howard and sign D Will?? Howard might stay after all..

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Budinger would have been a solid player on our team too... He'd be our replacement for Kapono without costing us the MLE or having to give minutes to a stiff.
                I think Chase has more tools than Mr. One Trick Pony.

Comment

lol, c'mon man. Because Colangelo didn't trade for Budinger or the 18th pick, he's "dropping the ball"? Maybe we should wait a few days to see what Colangelo has up his sleeve.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    lol, c'mon man. Because Colangelo didn't trade for Budinger or the 18th pick, he's "dropping the ball"? Maybe we should wait a few days to see what Colangelo has up his sleeve.
                    No way.

Way more fun being an armchair QB spouting, "Coulda's, shoulda's, and woulda's."

In addition to calls for Colangelo's head, of course.

Comment

• We have more than one gm now?

Comment

• I still think Rivers has a huge upside. If he is playing with good players we could see a different side of this kid. Remember he is still a kid playing a man's game. When you are the best player on a team, you tend to try and take over the game. Now he is looking at the NBA where he has to mix with the big guys. His skill set will shine because he will have open looks that he did not have with Kentucky.
                        Last edited by Profster; Tue Jun 26, 2012, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Profster wrote: View Post
                          I still think Rivers has a huge upside. If he is playing with good players we could see a different side of this kid. Remember he is still a kid playing a man's game. When you are the best player on a team, you tend to try and take over the game. Now he is looking at the NBA where he has to mix with the big guys. His skill set will shine because he will have open looks that he did not have with Kentucky.
                          The problem really is his value picked at #8...is it good?

AR played at Duke.
                          Last edited by Bendit; Tue Jun 26, 2012, 04:59 PM. Reason: One more point...

Comment

• Profster wrote: View Post
                            I still think Rivers has a huge upside. If he is playing with good players we could see a different side of this kid. Remember he is still a kid playing a man's game. When you are the best player on a team, you tend to try and take over the game. Now he is looking at the NBA where he has to mix with the big guys. His skill set will shine because he will have open looks that he did not have with Kentucky.
                            You can essentially say this about every prospect though...

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              The problem really is his value picked at #8...is it good?

AR played at Duke.
                              Boy I'm Dumb....yep Duke it is. Wonder how he would have performed playing with Unibrow
                              Last edited by Profster; Tue Jun 26, 2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Bryan talks to the media prior to draft

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/FanAu...-Interview.mp3

Comment

Working...
                                X