2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Can't say I've ever truly been impressed with Barnes' game to date. He's no doubt a lottery pick, but I just don't see a top 3 guy (i.e. franchise player) in him.

As for Kidd-Gilchrist, he could be a top 5 prospect by season's end.

Comment

• KG is far and away my favorite player, but id think hard about Davis. the brain says take davis but the heart yearns for KG. he is going to be a special, special dude.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        KG is far and away my favorite player, but id think hard about Davis. the brain says take davis but the heart yearns for KG. he is going to be a special, special dude.
        You need to add the hyphen in K-G. I always think you know who when I read KG - and then I spit.

Comment

• K<3g?
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Franchise players

Ok i got a question for you guys. What Player(s) out of this draft have the potential to become franchise players?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Ok i got a question for you guys. What Player(s) out of this draft have the potential to become franchise players?
              Obviously just my opinion, and it's VERY early, but at this point I see Anthony Davis and Andre Drummond as the ones having the most potential, but also Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Quincy Miller and Harrison Barnes (although his stock is going down). Perry Jones certainly has the potential, but I don't think the mental aspect to fulfill it.
              Last edited by Tim W.; Sat Dec 17, 2011, 01:52 AM. Reason: A grammar thing was bugging me
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                It is early but I would say Davis, Drummond (head not sure, ability no doubt), and Miller.

The draft overall is going to produce a number of players who will be around the league for a looong time - in my opinion.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  That right there is really disappointing information.

Comment

• I'm goin with Quincy He reminds me of KD maybe not as good of a shooter and a bit more confident(or cocky). I would love for the raptors to draft him.

Comment

• What happened to Khem Birch? McDonalds All American was starting on a very good team at Pitt, an NBA career was on the horizon (not 2012) and he blew it all off, leaving Pitt behind. It doesn't make sense.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11351/1197599-175.stm

Comment

• Perry Jones is reminding us all that he could be a number 1 draft pick:

Today in 33 minutes vs. BYU:

28 points
                        11/16 fg
                        2/2 3pt
                        4/7 ft
                        8 rebounds
                        4 assists
                        3 steals
                        1 turnover

Comment

• I heard he got hurt?
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            I heard he got hurt?
                            He knocked knees and returned to the game was my understanding.

Comment

• Jones III impresses Chad Ford

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
                              After watching Baylor-BYU, I'm really impressed with Perry Jones' improvement. IF he plays like that all season, he's No. 2 pick in Draft.
                              chadfordinsider Chad Ford
                              Anthony Davis RT @bosoxsnation24: who's #1?

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if he goes top 3, and he's definitely got the talent, but I just don't think he's got the personality to be a franchise player. I see him a lot like Rudy Gay or a Lamar Odom. Excellent secondary players but too easy going to lead.
                                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X