Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors so high on Alabi that they may not target a FA center?(OLD THREAD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e2thed
    replied
    Who cares let him start. I wanna see a frontcourt of Solo and Ed, I think it might just be a decent one.

Leave a comment:

• EuroBaller
    replied
    I dont think he should be starting but i do expect him to get minutes. From what ive heard he seems to have made major improvements.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Huh ... interesting.

Leave a comment:

• bballnut27
    replied
    Solo... Starting? :O

Leave a comment:

• Raptors so high on Alabi that they may not target a FA center?(OLD THREAD)

Charles in Brampton:
    Hey steve, what do you think about the raptors future? Who do you think they should target as a centre, considering Jonas will be there in a year?

Steve Kyler:
    They already targeted their center... Solomon Alabi... he killed it in their min-camp in June and he really started to come around.

I talked with some people at the Raptors camp, and they said hands down Solomon was the best player there.

Dwyane Casey really likes him and he will get a real chance. Not saying they won't look to bring in bigs, but they think they have a possible starter in Solo and with Bargs and Ed Davis able to play the 5 spot, they may not have the gap you think they do.

Also keep in mind Solo was drafted after coming off knee surgery, he really didn't get healed until mid-season and Jay Triano just wouldn't play him -- Casey seems like he's open to playing him.
    Source: Hoopsworld.com
Working...
X