Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Source: NBA.com

Clearly the Cavs are in for a bump up once the next batch comes out.
    That article was premature. Wow, Raps at #17 behind BKN and Minny. And we all know that Lowry @12M is good value, obviously not as good as the $7M he got last year, but considering all the crazy contracts out there, it's pretty damn good. I'm really surprised we are so low. With all the moves since the article was written the raps would likely be even lower. CLE would jump ahead of us for sure. Bulls at #4 based almost entirely on the assumption that Rose comes back to his pre-injury levels and the impact of 2 rookies. Pacers at #14 and Dallas at #7? weird.

Comment

• Yeah but that's why these things are interesting. This guy really went out a limb.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Yeah but that's why these things are interesting. This guy really went out a limb.
        I look forward to the raps climbing the rankings again this season, week by week.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
          I look forward to the raps climbing the rankings again this season, week by week.
          Yeah, what's lost of this guy is the Raptors internal player development. Due to the age of the core players and where they are in their development, the Raptors take a step forward by just staying together.

People get too caught up in free agency sometimes. It's important but it's not everything.

Comment

• People always count out the Raptors like they did with the Spurs. For years no one would choose them as their favourites because of popularity, let's show them what we got yet again.

P.S not saying we're the Spurs or anywhere near their level

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Its the Lakers - Nash,Howard effect. Over the Hill big names equals Wins to lazy reporters.

Comment

• Not sure if this guy is serious? Raps and Wiz are so much better than the Knicks. I think Hawks are better than them too. I also think the Raps and Wiz are a better team than the Heat.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Not sure if this guy is serious? Raps and Wiz are so much better than the Knicks. I think Hawks are better than them too. I also think the Raps and Wiz are a better team than the Heat.

Hey, adding Jose Calderon and a rookie coach while losing your defensive anchor obviously makes you far better than last year.

Comment

Not sure if this guy is serious? Raps and Wiz are so much better than the Knicks. I think Hawks are better than them too. I also think the Raps and Wiz are a better team than the Heat.

Call in the morning show 18556225867 he is on Sirius xm radio 7-10am. He is a big New York guy.

Comment

Is that guy serious? All those teams, except maybe Nets, are better.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        Hey, adding Jose Calderon and a rookie coach while losing your defensive anchor obviously makes you far better than last year.
                        They could lose 50 games next year their fans think they are 7 seed in east.

Comment

• I forgot to add the Hornets. Hornets are a MUCH better team than the Knicks too.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yea that guy is crazy. I don't see New York or Brooklyn making the playoffs next year. In no particular order I see the top 8 teams being Raptors, Pacers, Hornets, Heat, Wizards, Hawks, Cavaliers and Bulls. Shit happens and sometimes teams don't jell the way you thought they would. So we will see.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Not sure why people feel slighted or surprised were so low. We didn't get any better. Sure there's 'internal player development' but that should apply to many other teams as well.

I also expect a drop off in performance from Vasquez and Patterson, who definitely aren't going to shoot 3s at an insane rate like they did for part of last season.

With the goal of making lowry and DD play less minutes, their numbers should also drop off a bit too, and who knows if the bench can step it up even more than last year in order to make up for it.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                Not sure why people feel slighted or surprised were so low. We didn't get any better. Sure there's 'internal player development' but that should apply to many other teams as well.

I also expect a drop off in performance from Vasquez and Patterson, who definitely aren't going to shoot 3s at an insane rate like they did for part of last season.

With the goal of making lowry and DD play less minutes, their numbers should also drop off a bit too, and who knows if the bench can step it up even more than last year in order to make up for it.
                                JV is five seconds to blast off, iblastoff.

That right there is your critical player development. It's like trading a high end role player for a star center. Most teams do not have that going on who are above the Raptors.

Comment

Working...
                                X