What are we likely to get for Barbosa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big_chris wrote: View Post
    Not as much as we'd like. A future pick 1st, protected as possible would be great, something that shows up in 3 - 5 years. Preferably the Lakers, would could be on a short downswing by the time the protections come off. I'd take on Luke Walton to make it work.
    luke walton is so bad. sometimes i wonder how the hell he stays on the lakers. even bill walton realizes how shit he is.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      I'd shave my pubes and glue it to my upper lip and wear it as a mustache if we can actually get a 1st rounder for the guy..and with no salary coming back this way to boot.
      What would you do if BC gets a pair of gift certificates for the Copacabana Restaurant as I originally predicted. Instead of shaving, would you get a "Brazilian" wax instead?
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
      X