No announcement yet.

February 14th: Knicks at Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Jose's quickly becoming the new Mo Pete. Desperation 3 expert.

Comment

ahahaha poor Ed failed miserably in that open drive. Wanted him to get it so bad!

Comment

The Rawth wrote: View Post
        ahahaha poor Ed failed miserably in that open drive. Wanted him to get it so bad!
        Really wish he could dribble or finish with his right hand.

Comment

Oh man, this is gonna be another exciting finish... Lin's looking like Westbrook or Rose driving the lane.

Sidenote: I heard on the radio this morning that some asian dude went to the Knicks game with a sign that read "Who says we can't drive?" Hahahaha Don't shoot the messenger!

Comment

STOP DOING THAT FLAILING CRAP DEROZAN. arms sprawling everywhere and a retarded groan doesn't get you automatic fouls!

Comment

The Rawth wrote: View Post
              STOP DOING THAT FLAILING CRAP DEROZAN. arms sprawling everywhere and a retarded groan doesn't get you automatic fouls!
              In fairness to him, they seem to miss a lot of calls going his way. He does flail quite a bit so I guess it's the old story of the boy who cried wolf...

Comment

Wow that was some sequence by Amir! Block City!

Comment

Ridiculous out of bounds call on Barbosa. He clearly didn't touch the line and never touched after coming back in. Stupid refs.

ADD Amirs blocks just gave me the Block catergory over you. hahah

Comment

Yea, terrible call. And thank goodness it's only Tuesday!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Wow that was some sequence by Amir! Block City!
                      Yeah loved that sequence! Show Stat his place, thank God for that timeout just before, Raps looked woeful in that 8-0 run by the Knicks

Comment

Lins going to get a Triple Double maybe!!

Comment

Fuck this stupid team. D league scrubs could have their way with them

Comment

DeRozan = Weak Sauce.

Comment

Oh my goodness ... Its killing me ... WHY ARE THEY CHEERING FOR HIM SOOO MUCH?!?!

Comment

Derozan is losing us this game...he needs patience in his play, tries to force it waaaay too much

Comment

Working...
                                X