X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b2kelly
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    Depending on Jose's injury severity this is now truly judgement time for Bayless....is he or isnt he capable of playing the point at a decent level. It shall be interesting to follow this.
    The Answer to your questions is... NO.

"Any more brain busssters?"

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    You mean you don't know the answer yet?
    Haha. I meant he does not have any excuses now as he has the job by default and remain in the pg position rather than moving between 1 & 2. His supporters for the pg position will have to stand by his play and numbers... as well as himself.

Leave a comment:

• akashsingh
    replied
    to me it seems bayless is incapable of adjusting his style of play, he probably doesn't want to........ I say we use the next couple of games to let him chuck up as many shots as he wants, a couple drive and kicks should also give him a couple assists, and then with his numbers looking good lets ship his arrogant, bald ass out for some pg prospects............

Leave a comment:

• Soft Euro
    replied
    Depending on Jose's injury severity this is now truly judgement time for Bayless....is he or isnt he capable of playing the point at a decent level. It shall be interesting to follow this.
    You mean you don't know the answer yet?

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    Especially when they had two off days as well. Milwaukee is going to be hard and ugly. Keep the ping-pong balls coming!!!

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Casey telling it like it is....

But even that injury cannot explain how terrible the Raptors were from start to finish in a performance that had Casey livid after the game.

“There was no defensive focus. There was no screening. There was no fundamental we executed tonight on both sides, and I’m shocked,” said the coach. “We walked out there tonight like we had won 20 games in a row, with no sense of purpose. We can have every excuse . . . (but)

whatever the excuse is, it’s not valid. This is the NBA and you have to walk out every night with a focus and be ready to compete and we didn’t do that.
    Source: Toronto Star

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    It happens.

I don't think there is anything we can take away from this game that is meaningful.

The Raptors were due for a stinker. Every team has a bad night - OKC and LAL have lost to Washington this year.

Remember, the Raps roster is lacking - I'll leave it at that. If this was the norm, I'd be pissed, but it is not. The effort and intensity are usually there.

Lets see how they respond tonight. My thoughts would be very much different with another outing like this versus Milwaukee tonight.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    What the hell happened to them out there? It looked like an NBA Team vs. A Middle School team...

Positives: Demar had points, but useless points. Bargnani returned, but again useless.. Fluke Injury to Jose, now we know he gets to stay.

Negatives: Everything else.

Leave a comment:

• omgsomuchpotential
    replied
    Losing is ok, but not like this imo.
    Last edited by omgsomuchpotential; Sun Mar 11, 2012, 12:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    knickz wrote: View Post
    Glad u found that funny cause the game sucked.
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Mar 11, 2012, 07:35 AM. Reason: personal comment quoted deleted

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    replied
    Uh oh...Jose,,,there goes a trade
    *MODERATOR: Refrain from personal comments please*
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Mar 11, 2012, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    just disgusting...I hope one of them reads this and then publicly apologizes for that crap.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    That game was borderline unforgiveable

Their body language sucked...They looked two steps slow all night...I didn't see one redeeming quality to tonights game other than its nice that Bargnani is back. I've said before and I will tell anyone that will listen...I don't care if the Raptors lay it on the line and lose. I do care when millionaires phone it in, after two days off

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    The call for the second half? The raps tighten up the d, close to within 10 and lose by 15
    Let me revise that...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X