Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

The Case for Kendall Marshall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the guy already has troubles keeping his man in front of him NOW, then I am thoroghly concerned.

Just my take, but I would like my 1 man to be able to contain his man for the most part. I guess I can live with Jose since he is already 30, but for a guy coming out of college ......

His passing skills really are impressive and I see some Jason Kidd abilities with passing, but JKidd was fast and really good defensively.

I think we are due for 2 way players, and Kendall Marshall does not satisfy this criteria for me.

On the flip side, I like Damian Lillard's competitiveness. He plays with a huge chip on his shoulder all the time, and also has size.
    I wouldn't mind him at all.
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

I think it will be a huge mistake if we draft Marshall with Lillard still on the board.

Comment

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
        X