No announcement yet.

Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah, that goes without saying. I would never do it if I was Portland. But a man can still dream, I guess. There are some highway robberies in the history of this game, if something like this ever happened I think it would be one of those cases.

Comment

• Batum isn't as good as everyone thinks just ask Portland fans.

He might be the reason they DON'T win a championship this season.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I would still take a chance on him if I could, even with the way he's been playing. Batum > Ross all day.

Comment

• With new contracts for Mathews and LMA and Lillard looking to be a Max deal Batum is the odd man out. He may not be worth going into the luxury. Lopez is severely underpaid

Comment

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
            I would still take a chance on him if I could, even with the way he's been playing. Batum > Ross all day.
            Obviously he's better than Ross, but he's not some great player everyone in this site says all the time

Batum is shooting 38% from the field and 25% from 3 with 155 attempts

Also since everyone hates Ross for never attacking the basket and drawing free throws

Batum on the season has attempted 42 free throws while playing 100 more mins then Ross

Ross has attempted 35 free throws

Let that sink in........

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Obviously he's better than Ross, but he's not some great player everyone in this site says all the time

Batum is shooting 38% from the field and 25% from 3 with 155 attempts

Also since everyone hates Ross for never attacking the basket and drawing free throws

Batum on the season has attempted 42 free throws while playing 100 more mins then Ross

Ross has attempted 35 free throws

Let that sink in........
              And he's signed for 4 years, 45M contract! Yikes.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                And he's signed for 4 years, 45M contract! Yikes.
                Just about right.

People need to watch Blazers game to know how important/good of a player Batum is. Some of the comments here are absurd.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Batum is just having a rough, injury-riddled year.

This is a guy who's good defensively, usually shoots solid %s from the field and from 3, is a terrific passer, which is actually critical for Portland since neither Aldridge nor Lillard are top-notch facilitators at their positions...

Is he a franchise player? Hell no. Is he one of the better, more complete complimentary wings in the game? Absolutely.

His contract isn't even that bad. People forget how out of control free agency can get, and guys like Parsons and Hayward end up with max deals.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Just about right.

People need to watch Blazers game to know how important/good of a player Batum is. Some of the comments here are absurd.
                    Is he worth 30M? If Portland pays reasonable salaries to everyone they will be way over the luxury.

Comment

Just about right.

You need to watch more Blazer games I think

Batum has been atrocious this season

How many Blazer games have you watched?

I've seen about 30 FULL GAMES!

Comment

I binge watched Legend of Korra for no reason. I hated it

Comment

Key words right there.

White men can't jump summed it up perfectly. Batum is just having a rough, injury-riddled season.

What do you think of Batum before this season MACK11?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Key words right there.

White men can't jump summed it up perfectly. Batum is just having a rough, injury-riddled season.

What do you think of Batum before this season MACK11?
                            Great player but I'm starting to believe he's never going to make that jump.

The guy has the same exact demeanor as Ross looks half asleep during the game

Comment

Great player but I'm starting to believe he's never going to make that jump.

The guy has the same exact demeanor as Ross looks half asleep during the game
                              Except Batum has consistently impacted the game on both ends regardless of demeanor. Scores, rebounds, passes, plays D (at multiple positions).

He's a skinnier Iggy with a better shot

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Except Batum has consistently impacted the game on both ends regardless of demeanor. Scores, rebounds, passes, plays D (at multiple positions).

He's a skinnier Iggy with a better shot
                                Batums defense is overrated

Comment

Working...
                                X