Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    This kid was playing pretty well for about the first couple of months...and at some point his game just fell apart and he can't get back on track.

Like what happened? Is it because he's got a newborn now? Did he just stop putting work in?...Remember that story early on about how on every off night he'd get up X amount of shots (can't remember exactly how many). WTF happened?
    I seriously hope that he does get over whatever happened, for his own sake.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
      Terrence Ross is like those 10 year old stubborn kids.

Like, if you're like "kid, you need to start doing your laundry" it'll be like oo yea?? screw it, im not gonna do the laundry im not gonna clean the room im not gonna study and im gonna run away from this house.

And we were like Terrence we need you to take the god damn ball to the rim and slam it or draw the foul! and he's like oo yea??? Fuck you!! im not gonna drive im not gonna shoot the three im not gonna defend and i wanna get traded from this team.

Superskilled fuckboy.
      I really don't think he needs to drive as much as is said on here. He needs to play off-ball because at this point it should be obvious he can't finish off a drive. He should cut, slash, use closeouts to get an open midrange jumper.

He might not be able to do more than that and the team should be fine with that, if they can create a Korver-esque or Danny Green-like role for him offensively. Mostly playing off ball while playing decent defense. We all know how the two of them have turned into very good starters for their respective teams, without needing to drive much if at all.

Defensively, I agree though. Kid needs to learn to focus at all times.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        I truly believe Ross is the key to the Raptors reaching the next level. With every player (besides Vasquez) playing well consistently, Ross has the ability to take this team to the next level. We are missing that player in our starting line up that can punish other teams on the kick out.

I think there are external elements affecting his game. Perhaps life outside of basketball has been difficult for him, perhaps him becoming a father and the events around that are affecting him.. This is totally an assumption, but there isn't really an explanation for his decline.

If Ross can get it together this team will be difficult to beat.
        Are we sure about this? It sounds good in theory, but the fact that the team's best stretch of the season is coinciding with Ross's worst stretch of the season would lead me to believe that this isn't true in actual practice. I understand the premise - that a uber-athletic 3+D guy to space the floor and D up the opponents best wing players would be a difference maker for us, but Ross is that player so rarely that I have a hard time calling him the key of anything for this team.

Comment

• I really hope I am wrong, but it just seems that Ross doesn't YET have the mental makeup to be a consistent and reliable starter on a good team. The stretch that he had last year after the Rudy Gay trade was proof of his talent, but his first real mental challenge (Playoffs) have started a downward spiral that he has still not escaped from. That being said, he is still very young, and realistically does not need to become that reliable player for a few more years. I am just not sure if he ever will.

I do hope he can though, when he is on he is one of the most electrifying players in the entire league, and I have a thing for humble players.

Comment

• johng15 wrote: View Post
            I really hope I am wrong, but it just seems that Ross doesn't YET have the mental makeup to be a consistent and reliable starter on a good team. The stretch that he had last year after the Rudy Gay trade was proof of his talent, but his first real mental challenge (Playoffs) have started a downward spiral that he has still not escaped from. That being said, he is still very young, and realistically does not need to become that reliable player for a few more years. I am just not sure if he ever will.

I do hope he can though, when he is on he is one of the most electrifying players in the entire league, and I have a thing for humble players.
            As Drake once said, "Being humble don't work as well as being aware"

I too believe that he is the key to the extent Raptors' success. That was evident last night, when he had the opportunity to shine in the absence of Lou Williams. He has yet to reach his full potential, but he does need to come to the conclusion that he will not reach that plateau unless he works out his issues and finds a way to be able to have a positive influence when he is on the court.

I'm really hoping that he finds out how, because if he can deliver in the playoffs on both ends of the floor, that would be a huge boost for the Raptors.
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              the explanation is he fucking sucks.
              iblastoff wrote: View Post
              everyone in the nba has talent.
              Am I missing something?

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              If you look at Ross' numbers this year and last year. Their pretty much the same. Except his not hitting threes at the same clip. I love James Johnson but thus team is at its best when Ross starts and is playing up to his capabilities.
              If he played half the defense JJ did, we'd be contenders.

Comment

• Apparently he got called out by Lewenberg(TSN) Doesn't work hard enough and frustrated to be on a bench.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Am I missing something?
                  i dont know? are you? what are you asking here?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Apparently he got called out by Lewenberg(TSN) Doesn't work hard enough and frustrated to be on a bench.
                    well if this "doesn't work hard enough" is a real thing then our leader DD or Klow got to give him a beating.

Comment

Apparently he got called out by Lewenberg(TSN) Doesn't work hard enough and frustrated to be on a bench.
                      What is that supposed to mean?

TRoss shouldn't give a fuck if some reporters calls him out
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        What is that supposed to mean?

TRoss shouldn't give a fuck if some reporters calls him out
                        I don't think he should. But he does. When he called out fans on instagram for example
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

not sure if this was mentioned, but fuck ross.

hes apparently the first one to leave practice (listen around 18 minute mark)

http://pmd.fan590.com/podcasts/tim-s...y-19---3pm.mp3

all the kid does is play nba 2k. get rid of this shithead.
                          There is no excuse for putting in the necessary work to improve.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            If you look at Ross' numbers this year and last year. Their pretty much the same. Except his not hitting threes at the same clip. I love James Johnson but thus team is at its best when Ross starts and is playing up to his capabilities.
                            When he scores 13+ we win most of those games. But.......lacks consistency in terms of effort and concentration.

Comment

I don't think he should. But he does. When he called out fans on instagram for example
                              He needs a psychiatrist
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

i dont know? are you? what are you asking here?
                                how would you describe a player that fucking sucks?

Comment

Working...
                                X