Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Hitting the ground running... are we ready?... (vs IND Pacers Halloween night)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b2kelly wrote: View Post
    spit down the gape of the my teen asshole. I am so upset.

Comment

Seriously? What happened?

Merry Christmas Indiana. Gift wrapped "W".

Comment

Lowry was steeeeellar. Best player on this team by a landslide. 5 steals!?

JV had a GREAT game too. A double double in your first official NBA game in only 23 minutes? Amazing. He was getting abused in that 1st quarter by Hibbert, but he changed the way he was defending him in the 2nd half, and it helped. All this kid needs is to get bigger. It's that simple.

Comment

Landry needs to take a month off and rebuild his shot (obviously drastic but you get my point). And Anderson should have been in late in the game instead of Dero. Other than that, I liked what I saw

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
            Landry needs to take a month off and rebuild his shot (obviously drastic but you get my point). And Anderson should have been in late in the game instead of Dero. Other than that, I liked what I saw
            Landry is my least liked Raptor. He is the weakest link. He has shown no signs of bouncing back, seems to have totally lost it.

Comment

The bright side is that one of the best teams in the conference needed 47 minutes and 58 seconds to put away a team playing with just 2 starters.

Bargnani, Fields and DeRozan might as well have stayed home tonight.

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
                Landry is my least liked Raptor. He is the weakest link. He has shown no signs of bouncing back, seems to have totally lost it.
                Landry came to Toronto to retire from the NBA. He isn't going to get a second NBA contract after this, he will take his 18 million dollars and fly to the sunset with his hot girlfriend and smoke pot in the Carribeans.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                  Not too upset with the loss, Pacers are a good team even without Granger. Most everyone played well minus Demar and Fields.

JV and Lowry are going to be so fun to watch.
                  +1
                  I'm not sure why people were predicting a raptors win. This was one of the best teams last year against a team that did not even come close to making the playoffs. Sure we have made some changes but we're nothing yet. Lose by 2 with the proverbial last shot to win? I can try to swallow that. Not against the bobcats, but tonight was ok. Would have been nice though if any of Amir's 18 ft jumpers that were falling in the preseason decided to do the same tonight.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    +1
                    I'm not sure why people were predicting a raptors win. This was one of the best teams last year against a team that did not even come close to making the playoffs. Sure we have made some changes but we're nothing yet. Lose by 2 with the proverbial last shot to win? I can try to swallow that. Not against the bobcats, but tonight was ok. Would have been nice though if any of Amir's 18 ft jumpers that were falling in the preseason decided to do the same tonight.
                    It's the way we lost. If we expect to be a playoff team this year, we can't be blowing double digit leads in the 4th quarter, especially on our home court (regardless of competition).

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      It's the way we lost. If we expect to be a playoff team this year, we can't be blowing double digit leads in the 4th quarter, especially on our home court (regardless of competition).
                      Absolutely.

Ahhh shucks! and Nice try! are not good enough.

The Raps should have won this game. The only consolation is they nearly won and Bargnani/Fields/DeRozan were garbage. If one of those guys shows up, Raps win by 10.

Comment

Barg needs to be more clutch down the stretch. They can't guard him and he needs to realize that

Comment

Should have thrown a double team on West when he was starting to heat up. Fields was garbage, makes me miss JJ even more so, he could have done something rather then that nothing Fields.

Comment

WTF those refs

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                              Barg needs to be more clutch down the stretch. They can't guard him and he needs to realize that
                              They should have never let Bargs take the final shot, he was 4-14! was colder then Antartica! the ball should have been in Lowry hands.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                They should have never let Bargs take the final shot, he was 4-14! was colder then Antartica! the ball should have been in Lowry hands.
                                True. I was hoping John Lucas would get the last shot, a 3 for the win. Casey' definite weakness is drawing up plays in situations like those

Comment

Working...
                                X