X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knickz
    replied
    japetas wrote: View Post
    Yeah, we're tanking since Bosh left to draft Wiggins... We could easily be a playoff team but it's everything because Wiggins LOL
    wiggins wasn't projected to go #! when bosh left

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    replied
    .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
    Whatever your smoking I want some of it! Pass it here.
    don't smoke, sorry. you guys need to open your eyes because sports league don't hide the fact they rig shit anymore

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Anonymous sources have confirmed David Stern fathered a pig/human hybrid in an effort to eliminate the human species in the NBA by 2057. Believe it. The Raptors tanking this year is simply Phase 1-A of this master plan.

knickz speakz da troof!!!

Leave a comment:

• .40 Cal Flakes
    replied
    Ok playing the game...I read somewhere the other day that this years draft is not particularly strong. There is no legit "franchise" or superstar player at the top. As well apparently there a lot of C's and PF's project in the top 10, positions we don't have a need for.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    knickz wrote: View Post
    As most of you know, the nba is the most rigged/corrupted sports league in north america. what if the raptors have been mandated to tank for awhile so we can get wiggings? only way i can explain some of casey's weird coaching decisions this season.
    Not agreeing with you, but to play along IF it were true then sacrificing this season COULD set us up for the next 5 to 10 seasons with a strong core of JV, top 3 from this season (IF the lottery balls fall our way), and returning young vets like DD, ED, Lowry. But that's a big risk for them to tank this season in hopes of landing a top 3 pick.

Leave a comment:

• DoNDaDDa
    replied
    cocaine is a hell of a drug

Leave a comment:

• .40 Cal Flakes
    replied
    As most of you know, the nba is the most rigged/corrupted sports league in north america. what if the raptors have been mandated to tank for awhile so we can get wiggings? only way i can explain some of casey's weird coaching decisions this season.
    Whatever your smoking I want some of it! Pass it here.

Leave a comment:

• japetas
    replied
    Yeah, we're tanking since Bosh left to draft Wiggins... We could easily be a playoff team but it's everything because Wiggins LOL

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    replied
    Sig wrote: View Post
    Why tank now?
    why not? we are done! only explains why colangelo isn't under any pressure. the nba did tell colangelo to come here after all lol

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Who the fuck is Wiggings? Its Andrew Wiggins, get it right
    my bad lol

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    typo. fixed! respex

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Who the fuck is Wiggings? Its Andrew Wiggins, get it right

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    I did sy tank for awhile
    Why tank now?

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    I did sy tank for awhile
    yea for a while!
    things may pan out like this..
    2012-2013 <--- by the time our records hit 23-6 or something along the line BC and DC get shown the exit door.
    2013 off season <--- we lose our pick to OKC cuz we in da lottery and we suck cuz we dont suck nuff to grab any of our protected slot. The new GM starting to get creative and packing pasta with bunch of second rounders to grab a late lottery first round under the strategy called "the real rebuilding". a rookie coach is introduced (first sign of "tanking")
    2013-2014<---this time the tank plan actually works out and we da 2nd worst team in da league. Adam Silver in his first ever draft rigging game gives Wiggins to us.

Tell me why this is not better than the accelarating mode we are in right now?
    Last edited by ball4life; Fri Nov 30, 2012, 12:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• knickz
    replied
    Tesla wrote: View Post
    Wiggins isn't even going to be in the 2013 draft, so why tank now?
    I did sy tank for awhile

Leave a comment:

Working...
X